Walking in Heels

slaveforheels

Well this might have been asked before but how did you get interested in heels, and what where your first minutes / hours like in them. For me I have liked heels for as long as I can remember, always used to buy my girlfriends loads of boots and stuff, until lately never given it a thought about wearing them myself. So I ordered a pair online and they came, when they did I just opened the box and looked at them. WOW. They looked great, I slipped them on and stood up, to my amazement I could stand in them fine, then I tried to take my first steps in them, which proved to me very easy. So I spent a couple of hours walking around the house with no trouble at all. Which kind of shocked me, as I was expecting them to hurt my feet or for me to fall over in them and stuff. So a couple of weeks later and after some hours in them I decided to go out for a small walk in the evening after reading some posts on this site. It was amazing the sounds they made and the feeling you get. I am now looking to build my collection up now and meet / talk to more people that share one of my great enjoyments

in my case i was interested in womans clothes as long as i remember, and I liked shoes in particular. i started wearing my mums high heels over 10 years ago and nothing has changed till now, Ok now I wear my own. :D shoes are just part of my outfit that let me fell like a woman, let me be myself i dont feel thrilling shivers putting hh on like it was before, now everything is more common, so i envy beginers as my virgin yearsve gone good luck!

I first wore heels at the age of 12 by going from boy's flat shoes to 4" high heels the first time and had no trouble balancing in them at all. Boy, what a joy that was then and still a joy wearing heels some 59 years later. Wear them as often as you can and when you think that you are good enough, put on a pair of long jeans and walk about town. Keep us all posted on your heeling adventures. Cudos! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Well this might have been asked before but how did you get interested in heels, and what where your first minutes / hours like in them.

Hi, this is xaphod on Calv's computer .... I'm at his place this weekend in 'I came, I saw, I did a little decorating' mode. Heels, for me, became interesting when I was about 4 years old when I was just the right height to cop an eyefull of them without being obviously nosey. It was also the stiletto era of the late 50s and early 60s .... bliss. I didn't get around to trying on my mum's heels until I was about 8 or 9, if I remember.

...... WOW. They looked great, I slipped them on and stood up, to my amazement I could stand in them fine, then I tried to take my first steps in them, which proved to me very easy. So I spent a couple of hours walking around the house with no trouble at all. Which kind of shocked me, as I was expecting them to hurt my feet or for me to fall over in them and stuff.

Aha ... you have things to learn .... it's relatively easy to walk, even in extreme heels, around the house for short periods. It's a different thing entirely putting on a pair of heels and going about everything you do in a normal day whilst wearing them.

So a couple of weeks later and after some hours in them I decided to go out for a small walk in the evening after reading some posts on this site. It was amazing the sounds they made and the feeling you get.

I am now looking to build my collection up now and meet / talk to more people that share one of my great enjoyments

Oh, yes, the sounds and the feeling of wearing heels outside gives far greater pleasure than mooching about the house in them. I suggest finding a pair of good-quality, well-fitting heels, say 3 to 4" as a start would be good for your first public exploits.

More power to your efforts and may you find pleasure in your heels wherever you wish to wear them. Keep in touch ..... we are always interested in hearing how a newcomer progresses.

Xa

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

I can't remember how long I've liked heels. The first time I wore them was at a party a few years ago. A, female, friend went to sleep on the lounge, taking her boots off and leaving them on the floor. After she was asleep I borrowed the boots for a quick stroll around the house. I was the only one still awake so nobody noticed, but I enjoyed the feeling. Two years latter, I was with a friend in Sydney for the day. She was wearing a pair of black knee-high boots. She started to complain about her feet hurting. We had caught the ferry across the harbour to Manly, and while walking through Manly to catch the ferry back to the city, she really started to complain. I asked her if she would like to swap shoes. She agreed and after we hoped on the ferry, she imideatly un-zipped them and kicked them off. Not wanting to act like I wanted to wear the boots, I sighed and kicked my shoes off. She told me I didn't have to and thought that her boots would be to small for me. But I wasn't going to let this chance get away. I absolutly loved the feeling of putting the boots on and zipping them up. She told me to go for a quick walk to see if I could walk in the boots. She saw I could and was pleased about the swap. After we hoped off the ferry we walked down the strret for an hour. I was sitting waiting for her when she walked over to me, grabbed her boots and took them off me. Again, not wanting to appear like I was enjoying myself, my only responce was "I haven't complained once, you better not start complaining." She wasn't interested and I was extremely disapointed watching her zip her boots back up. During the hour I had the boots on, people were staring at me, some laughed, some were scared, although no one said any thing to me, I could tell they didn't really approve. Even still, I loved the feeling of wearing the boots and look forward to plucking up the courage to, some day, buy my own pair of boots and wear them more frequently.

I honestly can't remember when I first started wearing heels. I remember when I was in the first year at primary school always grabbing the womens' shoes out of the dressing up box, and my mum had an old pair of her boots that she used to let me wear around the house. Back then almost all of my mum's shoes and boots were stilettos, and most were 3.5 to 4". "My" boots were lower, probably only about three inches, and they had a chunkier heel. As I got a bit older, the boots got thrown away, but I kept on sneaking into her bedroom to wear her other pairs, which is probably when I first tried on a higher pair. She had two pairs of metal-tipped stiletto court shoes which were proably just over four inches and had very pointed toes, one pair was black patent leather, and the other was white leather. She didn't buy them until sometime in the 80's, by which time I was outgrowing her shoes. I remember trying those on and having trouble walking in them, but they were too tight and hurt after a couple of minutes. I was probably about 16 when I bought my first pair, they were cheap n nasty 3.5" stiletto courts in black patent, but they were my first pair of heels of my very own and I loved 'em! Chris

My first heels that I wore a lot were on a pair of thigh boots which is a comparatively recent thing. I have liked wearing boots since I was in my teens but I never had a pair with much of a heel and certainly not stilettos.

When I got a pair of thigh boots with 4” stilettos (they didn’t come with any other type of heel) I thought they would be fun to wear in private or driving. After I discovered I liked the style and had the nerve to wear them the rest is history. See: Thigh Boots in public

Thinking back, my first heels were a pair of 6” stiletto court shoes that I tried (and failed) to walk in several years ago. The sales clerk advised me that heels that high were for standing in not walking in. I did wear them on a shopping trip (with a shopping cart for stability) but I didn’t enjoy them too much. I now know that 6” stilettos are not the shoes to start in. The heel finally failed (broke) and I threw them away and haven’t gone into the 6” realm again.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.