Amazing Freestyler

Fog

This morning there was the most amazing freestyling guy I've ever seen in public on my train. He was young, had blond hair, a fully made up face including lip gloss and channel sunglasses. The look was absolutely amazing. His clothes were all male, white shirt, red tie, trousers and flat shoes, but he was so androgynous I wasn't sure he was a man at first. I went to sit near him and started a conversation by telling him he how amazing I thought his look was. He was really sweet and advised me to go to Clarins in Selfridges for a make over. I'm tempted guys. I had my black thigh boots in my bag - I showed them to him and it was his turn to be impressed! He took down the forum's address - I hope he posts.

This morning there was the most amazing freestyling guy I've ever seen in public on my train. He was young, had blond hair, a fully made up face including lip gloss and channel sunglasses. The look was absolutely amazing. His clothes were all male, white shirt, red tie, trousers and flat shoes, but he was so androgynous I wasn't sure he was a man at first. I went to sit near him and started a conversation by telling him he how amazing I thought his look was. He was really sweet and advised me to go to Clarins in Selfridges for a make over. I'm tempted guys. I had my black thigh boots in my bag - I showed them to him and it was his turn to be impressed! He took down the forum's address - I hope he posts.

Good for you! I am glad that you actually complimented this guy!

Just as they do make up makeovers at Selfridges, do you think they do wardrobe make overs there? Wouldn't that be cool if you could request your make over to include heels?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Great. You were able to meet, talk to, and compliment this guy. Very nice that you were able to let him know about the HH PLace Forum. Maybe he will join us here. You might run across him again in your travels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I think fogborkenvv provides an excellent example for others to follow. TOO MANY times we hear stories of people here saying they saw another freestyler in public, and for whatever reason, they didn't go up to him and seize the moment.

In my mind, this is the best possible response to when we see other freestylers. Again, cheers to you, fogborkenvv--and can't wait to finally meet you at the London Heel Meet.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Thank you Kneehighs. The look was so amazing, you couldn't help but compliment him. I was in AWE! I changed trains at Gatwick Airport, and there was a delay of 15 minutes, I felt so inspired, I changed into my thigh boots and wore them into Victoria on the Gatwick Express. I suppose it would have been braver wearing them on the Brighton main line train!