Hello again!

Well, I've been away for a while but I know have internet access and am back! I'm currently sharing a house with a mate while in the process of buying my own, so my heeling has been a bit curtailed but I'm still managing to get into them on a fairly regular basis! There's too much to tell in one post, but I'm sure we'll have caught up again over the next few weeks. Highlights include: I'm still shaving my legs, and have now bought some fishnets! Two new pairs of boots and a third pair on the way! Woohoo! A trip to the pub the other night, where all three of the girls with us let me try on their boots! Another interesting development potentially is that when my house is sorted out my cousin might be moving into the spare room for a while. She'll be bringing with her something like 30 pairs of high heeled shoes and boots, which I think will fit me. Phew, that's a lot of info in one post! Chris

Good to have you back! Sounds like you've been having fun in your absence.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Chris100575:-) A great big welcome back to you, my friend. It's good to know that you have been still putting that great pair of legs of yours into heeled shoes and heeled boots during your absence. Your going to have to bring all of us up to date when you have time. Cudos! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi Dawn, good to hear from you! With few exceptions I've managed to slip / zip into something high and spiky every day, even though sometimes only in my bedroom if my house-mate's home. The house I'm in the process of buying has laminate flooring throughout the downstairs. Looking forward to hearing my heels on it! Chris