Looking for these boots!!! help

highheeltrained

my girl and I are looking for a pair of leather thigh high boots with 5.5" stiletto nonplatform heels or 6" stiletto nonplatform heels. Can anyone help with this? perfer them to be as cheap as possible. She wants them really bad. Since her heel training, her feet have become permanetly heeled at 5.5" and up and can not wear her thigh boots with 5" heels anymore.

Take a look on Ebay as well - there are some great bargains there at the moment - both NEW and used. Look at Ebay UK, France and USA mainly. I looked for thighboots on Ebay Germany - and there were only 3 entries!! Obviously they hang on to their boots over there!!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Hello! I have a brand new pair with 6" heel. they are thigh high in genuine black leather & red trim at the front they are marked as size 6UK but will fit 5UK which is a US size 7. but they will not be cheap. lemme know if interested.

Yes i can post a picture but it will take me a day or 2 cause im away from home now and dont have the picture with me.

You can see similiar style in: www.thelittleshoebox.com

look for thighhigh then the ones with the black & red trim,

but what i got have a 6" heel.

No original box! got ruined badly during delivery so i threw it away.

regarding price: send me the price you are willing to pay for them and ill consider it, dont go low cause they are very unique and mad by ritual shoes UK. brand new and with original leather.

from the pic im looking on the site (if I got th right ones) they look nice, but nto sure what my girl will think. i'll give you a price when i see the pic you post and im not sure if 5uk will fit her, shes normally a 4uk, but seeing as they are 6 inch heels, not sure.

I know they aren't thigh high, not even boots at all.. :D but I have a pair of black leather stiletto pumps with almost 5½" heels (they're 5,3" high to be precise, 13,5 cm) in a EU size 37, that would translate into UK4. Would you/your GF be interested?

They look only barely worn to me and in excellent condition. Enjoy Trolldeg!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

By the way, my girl found a pair of thigh high boots with 6 inch heels that she is in love with and plans on buying

these are it

Posted Image

but thanks anyways

These look great! Be sure to share some pictures with us when you get them.

bob.