Heels and Pants Issues

sscotty727

Does anyone else experience this problem? Sometimes when I am wearing certain heels with my pants, my pant leg will end up in the back of my heel as I am walking. I must be somehow stepping out of the back of the heel and my pant leg slides into the crease. It is annoying and I have to constantly stop and pull my leg back out of my shoe. Just wondered if anyone else had this issue and how you fixed it. Thanks, Scotty

I apologize upfront for not sticking to your post, but I like the wedge heel shoe/boots you have pictured in your personal photo(avatar?)Can you supply any details. Thanks

Sure. I got them on Ebay. Haven't seen them since, I would love to get another pair or two.

Here is the ebay pic of the full boot.

Posted Image

Sometimes when I walk, my pants slide down, and my pants cuff goes under the heel of my boot. Is this what you are talking about? I just then adjust my pants back up to my waist and tighten my belt. My pants inseam have been already hemmed to be about 1" above the ground.

Since I wear mostly open shoes, I haven't had that problem. My problem is that the pants cuffs go under my heel - between the heel and the shoe, so I am walking on them. They have to be either shorter or longer to prevent that. Even the longer ones will do that after sitting down and standing up. Have to make sure they slide down over the heel, not between my foot and the shoe.

Actually, I will admit, it's mainly in these shoes and mainly because I increased the height in them, my heel doesn't go all the way in. They wear more like mules/clogs now than shoes. Still, there has to be a good way (even if I did wear mules/clogs) where the pant leg wouldn't go into the shoe while walking. I am thinking of getting some leather and sliding it in the back of the shoe so the back will be higher when I walk. I was just curious if anyone had this problem, especially with mules/clogs and pants.

Posted Image

On the one about the pants going under the heel. I do have a few pair of pants that do that as well.

PS: It snowed in the area over the weekend, so I actually only have two pair of shoes or boots that have thick heels. One is a pair of boots with a slight heel and the other is a wedge clog. Since the wedge clog you can't see the heel as much, I am wearing them today :D

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I have to thank Polkadot for this solution. He mentioned about having an insert in the toe area of the shoe. In one of the pairs of shoes (where I had a custom insert for the heel to raise it), I found the back of my foot was slipping out and and my toe was sliding in and out of the shoe, maing them hard to walk in. I went out and bought these pads at a local drug store which are for the ball of the foot. After I inserted these (and it feels slightly odd at first), I was able to walk very well in them. My foot no longer slips in and out and I can walk normal in them. Since my foot isn't sliding in and out, my pants aren't sliding into the back of my shoes. I am going to try to do the same on another pair of shoes I am having the same problems with. I will let you all know. Scotty