Unze by Shalimar

Secreto

HI all,

A while ago, I bought some ankle boots by Unze, and eventally the need got the better of me and I went back and bought another pair...

Firstly the heels on these foots are truely fantastic, lots of metal and sculpting.

Secondly I found a shop on the south coast that sells them. I went it to see what wares they were selling. They has 3/4 pairs of boots (as it's a jewellery shop, a new side line for them). Anyway, the lady was helpful, and I said "well actually there for me", she looked even more exited, getting out all the boots in my size they had; size 8 - the lergest they go, so I could try them on. Teeny tiny little shop, but very helpful lady, and the assistant was unphased and help unpack and repack them.

Big thimbs up all round for cool shoes and service!

Here's a link to their boots

http://www.shalimarshoes.com/index.php?option=categories&category_id=3031&op=page&SubMenu=

The shop is called gervis place on gervis place!

Gervis Place, bournemouth (pop it in multimap if you're headed that way)

It's behing Beals, opposite Jones the bootmaker - right in the centre of Bournemouth.

When woman get taller, their shoes will fit me better.

Heh. I have seen that shop and I like their stuff. Never been in. The shop is the size of about 10 telephone kiosks, so "intimate" isn't the word; and there was already 2 or 3 people in there everytime I have looked. Round the corner from there was "The Shoe Shed", part of United Footwear. They have had a "closing down" sale for the last 2 years, and less than a month ago, a repossession (termination of lease) order was slapped on the door. It had happened that morning, and all the stock was still in the shop.