Best quote ever heard so far!

Zero

Deviant Art

Read the comment below the picture where it says This image raises important questions...

This is sooo true!

Anyway, this site has somewhat 'weird' people as well and I love it. I love the search function there as well... I mean type in High Heels and see which matches you get. I tried all kinds of things for men wearing heels related and I read all the opinions as well. Most oppinions of youngsters are like "HOT" or "THAT's SOOO SEXY" when it comes to a guy wearing heels. You see we don't and never lagged behind at all. We are just outnumbered, so what!? I'm happy :D

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

deviantart is a great site.....there are thousands of pictures of boots that I often search through. In fact, I just recently (yesterday night actually!) got up the nerve to tell my girlfriend that I like to wear high heel boots..... Ive been trying to slowly suggest the idea for the past few months and one of the ways I was doing so was by always putting pictures of boots as my "favorites" on deviantart so whenever my girlfriend would come to my page, she'd see my work along with a random favorite picture of mine, which would often times be boots or shoes....it really did help to sort of "break the ice". great picture too btw....she is a very open minded artist