Howard Stern

Magickman

Howard Stern, the "King of All Media," begins his new show on Sirius Satellite Radio in January.

Outrageous is Howard's middle name. He was too much for broadcast radio and the FCC.

I think Howard should do a show about real men, ordinary men, who go about their daily lives in high heels. I know this is not as kinky as usual for Howard, but it is different. Guys in high heels are outside the realm of normal, and our story demands telling.

We need some fellows from hhplace to contact Howard Stern, for an on-air interview.

Write to the Howard Stern Radio Show at: sternshow@howardstern.com

I somehow don't think that Howard Stern is a good way of getting acceptance of men in heels.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I don't think howards contract is a good idea for Sirius. Its too early in the existence of Sat radio for a -half a billion- doller contract to be financially sustainable. I would not be surprised if they filed for bankruptcy protection and dropped Hoo Hoo Howie flat on his ass. Not to mention his talent has been fading for the last 10 years or so. He admits he's done sub-par radio, but blames the FCC. Gee, the FCC has only been an issue for the last 2 years or so.. ruins that excuse as alot of new talent has emerged in the same time period. XM radio's own Opie and Anthony have been on Satalite radio since October last year, and I've found them to be very edgy, and very cutting edge. Their comedian Jim Norton has a perverted sence of humor that lends itself to an uncensored forum such as satalite radio. Thats not to say either forum would be a good one for us to use trying to gain acceptance in public, as any show such as that serves only to exploit oddities in order to entertain the public. Tell em fred Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

I have to agree with Shafted, Kneehighs and others. Howard Stern is not the way to go. We need someone that would be on our side and not exploit us as weirdos. This would cause some deep thinking and careful planning on our part. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Dawn, There are shock jocks (or they call themselves) that aren't rude. For example, Elliot in the Morning in DC. He claims to be one but is alot more tame and nice unless you are a jerk to him first. Howard (or as I like to call him, How Weird) is nothing but an a**hole (pardon the language). Over the years all he has ever done was exploit anyone who is different to make fun of them to boost his ratings. I really don't like the guy at all and am glad he is disappearing to satellite radio, hopefully to never be heard of again. If we want someone in the media to push the idea of men in heels anyway, a radio show probably isn't a great idea since it can't be seen. I would think some kind of TV show or talk show, etc. Hey, they have Queer Eye, What Not to Wear, Extreme MakeOver, etc. Why not a show putting men in tasteful heels and outfits? Scotty

You may not need to worry about Stern having any influence, Bank Of America's stock analysists downgraded Sirius saying that they overestimated Stern's value. He's gone off regular radio for at least 5 years, to a company with 2 million subscriptions, so maybe 1-1.5 mil listeners. Lets say 5% listen to stern, thats only 50,000 people -nationwide- who will now be stern fans. His carear is coming to an end. Sirius tried to get a license to sell subs in Canada, but CA said no go if Stern is involved due to the mean nature of his humor. Guess your past can come back to haunt you, but in reality Stern can not feel too bad. He's got a $500,000,000 contract... As long as Sirius does not run into bankruptcy before he gets his money.

(formerly known as "JimC")

That's a lot of money to pay for the type of humor that Stern portraits. I think that his way of life is going down the tubes dispite what he is getting paid. He has been on his way out for some time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!