sale time already

lorriette

many high street shops have started thier sales early, Littlewoods are closing down thier shops and have many bargains (up to uk8) though not many 3" plus. New Look have some great styles, ok for street heeling, I've just bought some 10cm real suede wedge pumps for £10. Wore them out of the store and the rest of the day. The choice of sexy stiletto boots is just too much. I haven't the bankroll to buy every thing I liked out there.Should of had my camera with me because about 50% of the women [ 200 + ] had on various heels, mainly 3"+ , didn't notice any fellow male heelers though. WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?, I know you exist by the sales girls comments on the number of men trying on the shoes.

totter along into history

well, I am about 45 mins away from you and I tried on a pair of 2" cowboy boots in priceless or whatever they are called, looked at the higher heel boots and didnt get looked at twice today, their size 9 varies quite a bit, but the cowgirl boots fitted a treat. the cowboy boots only have a heel of about 1-2 inches for us guys, so I am looking in the womans sections to get a slightly higher heel for everyday use. maybe we will all meet up sometime soon! Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Yep. I'm in Monmouthshire every couple of weeks as my girlfriend lives there. It has just occurred to me that I don't have a pair of wedge boots. I've seen pairs in stores but some are designed to be worn over jeans and I'm not comfortable with doing that. I'll probably pick up a pair in the Sales in Top Shop, Miss Selfridge or Dorothy Perkins as I have over £250 worth of Arcadia Group vouchers to use (work related benefit which I'm about to lose) and my girlfriend gets 10% off as she's an NHS worker. I should find a pair to be worn underneath my jeans. I've definitely seen theme about. This will handy for wearing heels to my job and generally street heeling - it will get me accustomed to the height and I'll gain some more confidence too. :D

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

to heel-d & nigel, glad i'm not the only one in our neck of the woods. I'm sure you'd recognise me if seen, and likewise me you too. Good luck with your purchases and don't waste those vouchers heel-D.

totter along into history