Help...newbie here

Hi, First I would like to thank iloveboots for the invite to come and hang out here a bit. Now.....I managed to post a reply to that questionairre thing (I am not very good at cyber groups/chat and things like this)......and my picture by my name...is a "comfy loafer"...oh yuckkkkkkkkk How the heck do I change that? I am definitely not a comfy loafer kind of girl. Angie

Hi welcome to the board, :wink::evil:

Unfortunately you are a comfy loafer kind of girl – until you reach 25 posts! :D

Then you get to be an equally ugly “2 inch Cowboys” (no offence to anyone who likes 2 inch Cowboys!), and so on – see http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=24 regarding the ranking avatar system.

- The more you post – the higher the heel becomes. :wink:

BB

LOL...so I have to earn my heels eh?????? I love it!!!

Angie

Oh yeah!! She going to be a chatter box............Nice!! :D

Welcome to the board.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Welcome to this great site about high heels. When I see a lady, the first thing I do is look to see what she is wearing on her feet. I do love seeing heels worn with jeans and love when the heels are worn barefoot. I also love the sounds the heels make on a hard floor. Again, welcome to the high heel forum. Bob (LoveHeelswornBarefoot)