nyc heelmeet, 11/23, 8:00 p.m.

kneehighs

This was another last minute heel meet decision ironed out between myself and heel-d who will be bringing his girlfriend.

I know with such short notice the chances of actually expecting any others to show is low, but nyc is a major world epicenter of tourism, fashion, business, and nightlife. You never know:

Time: 8:00 pm

Place: Spice Market in the Meat Packing District

my cell phone # is available upon request.

--meet on the stairs on the side of the building.

directions by nyc subway

Here is a map link:

http://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/nyct/maps/submap.htm

#1. If you take the A, E, or C trains, get off at the 14TH STREET STATION. (at 14th and 8th Avenue). Then walk West one block. You'll see 9th Avenue. Make a Left on 9th Avenue, NOT Hudson Street. Walk one block down and you will see Spice Market on the right.

#2. If you take the L-train Westbound, get off at the 14TH STREET STATION (at 14th and 8th Avenue).

#3. If you take the 1 or 9 trains, get off at the CHRISTOPHER STREET STATION. Find Bleeker Street and walk northbound on Bleeker until Bleeker intersects with Hudson Street. Walk Northbound on Hudson until you get to West 13th. Make a Left at West 13th and walk east for one block where you will find Spice Market.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 2 weeks later...

As posted in the Guys Forum: Well, it was fun meeting you last week kneehighs. It was a very nice meal and it was great to meet someone else with the same passion for shoes as I have. Unfortunately I wasn't wearing the boots I had with me (didn't have time to change) and I was in my trainers (sneakers) as me and my girlfriend were walking around Manhattan all day. You definitely have a good style when it comes to shoes and clothes. Anyway, you were right about DSW on Union Square. I ended up buying a pair of black stilletto ankle boots and a gorgeous pair of black round toe Franco Sarto pumps! Both are very comfortable to wear. There was also a pair of flats which unfortunately they didn't have in my size and a great pair of patent black CK slingbacks which didn't sit right with me when I tried them on but they were beautiful shoes! I will post pictures of my new shoes and outfits soon. I'm definitely looking around for inspiration now - going to visit some stores to see what I can wear (I've already bought 2 pairs of ladies trousers from Old Navy and a pair of ladies Long and Lean Jeans in Gap). When I'm in Manhattan again I will let you know and we should meet again.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005