television comment

Yesterday I watched trinny & sussanna, (yes-sad person) do thier make-over show on two men. In the bit where they analize the subjects figure, in the all round mirror room, the one man had short legs to which they commented that a woman could wear high heels, but men can't do that. So much for advisors. Even men not seeking female heels can get higher heeled mens shoes, including hidden hight, ie Elevator co.

totter along into history

My legs are on the short side as well and when I wear heels, I like the look. He could use inserts but I think the whole thing of men in heels is still a taboo subject in the general public including the use of inserts.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Both are horrible for actually increasing someone's height. While they do lift the heel, they only lift the heel, leaving the entire arch totally unsupported. Furthermore, their form is flat, rather than cupped. When a human steps on soft ground (sand, grass), the natural tendancy of the ground is to cup the heel, molding itself to the foot.

It's far better, anatomically speaking, to simply buy a well-made, properly fitting high-heeled shoe or boot.

Yesterday I watched trinny & sussanna, (yes-sad person) do thier make-over show on two men. In the bit where they analize the subjects figure, in the all round mirror room, the one man had short legs to which they commented that a woman could wear high heels, but men can't do that.

So much for advisors. Even men not seeking female heels can get higher heeled mens shoes, including hidden hight, ie Elevator co.

Perhaps email them and let them know they were wrong? They might reconsider for later. Ok, maybe not, but letting them know gives them the chance.

Both are horrible for actually increasing someone's height. While they do lift the heel, they only lift the heel, leaving the entire arch totally unsupported. Furthermore, their form is flat, rather than cupped. When a human steps on soft ground (sand, grass), the natural tendancy of the ground is to cup the heel, molding itself to the foot.

It's far better, anatomically speaking, to simply buy a well-made, properly fitting high-heeled shoe or boot.

dr1819,

I am not sure about these ones listed, but I have been using my own "custom" heel lifts for a while now. No it isn't as "perfect" as regular sized heels, but it is hard to find descrete high heels higher than 3". I've added inserts which give me atleast .5 inches more and they are very comfortable (actually, more comfortable than they were before).

I've described it in this thread

Scotty

Perhaps email them and let them know they were wrong? They might reconsider for later. Ok, maybe not, but letting them know gives them the chance.

Good idea HR....and perhaps you could include a few pics of the street heelin' guys from this forum, like Firefox Xapod and the like.

I don't know who these so called experts are but one thing's for sure, they need to broaden their horizons abit... ;)

jim