A real dumb blonde bimbo

Hey BB, you are not dumb and I am sure you are not as bad as these girls. Check out the blonde in this story.

Two Panthers cheerleaders arrested in Tampa bar scrum

Also, let's count the charges that the blonde (Renee) will probably see:

1) Public Lewdness

2) Assault and Battery

3) Identify Theft (unless the other cheerleader "loaned" her the id)

4) Lying to a police officer

5) Underage drinking (she is 20, anyone know the legal age in FL?)

Anyone think of additional charges to add?

Now, that is one stupid blonde.

Scotty

Well, They were hidden in a bathroom stall away from view. Actually the main trouble was the fact they were blocking a stall and punched another woman on the way out. It does make one wonder if they would have not been thrown out and gotten in trouble if they did it IN the bar in plain sight. Scotty

Given it was two cheerleaders having sex together, I guess the club was right to dismiss them – after all you can’t have cheerleaders providing entertainment and enjoyment – that goes right against what cheerleaders are.

BB

I'm blonde, was a cheerleader in college, and I resent that remark!

Then again, as are half of all college cheerleaders, I'm a guy, so it may not apply... (please refrain from the anti-sexist comments before you utter them - thanks).

You really shouldn't knock male cheerleaders, however. We were in far more consistant contact with the female genetalia than most men in college! Not exactly in the "dumb blonde" category, by any stretch of the imagination.

That was JUST the most hilarious news item I've come across in a long time - did anyone click on the link and look at the Associated Press video clip from the story??

As for this:

I'm blonde, was a cheerleader in college, and I resent that remark!

You really shouldn't knock male cheerleaders, however. We were in far more consistant contact with the female genetalia than most men in college! Not exactly in the "dumb blonde" category, by any stretch of the imagination.

..........If you were in touch with their genitalia more often than most other men at College - you should've been able to conclusively say which girls were REAL BLONDES and which weren't :lol::D;) !!!!!!!!!!!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"