Greece, anyone for heel meeting ???

tphh1

I am a Greek man, like to wear extra high heels. I am looking other men and woman, sharing the same habbit, for a coffee meeting (inside someone's place). I believe that there are high heeled people in Greece too. :drinking:

• 4 weeks later...

I am a Greek man, like to wear extra high heels. I am looking other men and woman, sharing the same habbit, for a coffee meeting (inside someone's place). I believe that there are high heeled people in Greece too. :drinking:

Check this out: http://hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=5185

I'll be there, come Hell or high water!

Just give me a date, a time and a location (preferrably via Lat/Lon coodinates - but cities do fine).

Well TPHH1 you can consider yourself not being alone in Greece as male Highheels wearer!! I am a straight male and I love wearing heels, especially platform mules (15cm and over). However I can do it only in "Apokries" and even then, in Greece it is difficult to do it without being looked at strangely by others. What heels do you like to wear, where do you wear them and where do you find platforms in Greece??? I have difficulties in finding such shoes.

;) it's really wonderful not to be alone in Greece. I like highheel boots, and also mules over 12cm both. i find highheels, at a shop at Patision & Alexandras Av. there's also another shop in Kallithea, Sivitanidou Av. another interesting shop was the "Pandolino" in Peristeri but unfortunatelly is closed. i wear them wherever possible, even while driving back from work. i would like to wear them in public but... but we can set up a meeting. Awaiting for your reply, you know my e-mail and i think we can talk in Greek from now on.

dear dr1819, do you live in Greece? is it possible to be in Greece whenever a meeting will be set up? hope you will. in case you want to contact with me my e-mail: tphh1@yahoo.gr Awaiting for your message to set up a meeting..

Sorry, but I'm currently living in Germany. Will be attending the HH meeting this weekend in Londown, however.

For more, see here: http://hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=5185