A nice experience

heelman

Today I went to the city, which in my case was Greensboro NC.Anyway I went to a couple of diffrent places Percillas,GB shoes and It's Fashion.The experience was nice at all 3 places.I was wearing black Wranglers with a gray collard shirt and my black 5990's.I had so much fun at Its Fashion all the girls were very eger to help me.I told them I was looking for something to better go with my pumps.Boy did they help me I ended up buying a pair of ladies dress pants ,they felt so good the first time I tryed them on.My pants and pumps look very good togther.When I got home I called my mom and told her of the experience.Questioning if I was going too far ,I was suprised when she said no.She said as long as I'm comfortable.She has been very supportive of my heeling.She has told me many times it's OK by her.All the ladies at It's Fashion and GB shoes were very nice and supportive.Even a guy was helping me find a pair of boots that I wanted .They would have been bought if work was more consistant.The boots were 50 dollars on sale the dress pants were only 25.I am going to wear them for halloween at the mall and see how good I can pass it off.

I am going to wear them for halloween at the mall and see how good I can pass it off.

Just the other day, I was giving some thought to going to work in drag for Holloween. I couldn't stop thinking about all of the questions I'd know I'd get asked about how it is I can walk so well in spikes.

LOL!

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

• 2 weeks later...

Heelman:-) That was a very nice experience you had at the shoe shops. It is also nice that your Mom goes along with you wearing heels. Keep us posted if you have any more experiences as the one that you posted us all on. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!