Red platforms

kennard

Hello, everyone. ;)

Finally got the chance to take my new red platforms for a little "office walk". Here's some pics (a little dark I'm affraid):

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

They have a nice fit, and walking in them is really comfortable. If only the ankle strap wasn't so short and tight... :lol:

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Kennard, if they are adjustable ankle straps maybe you can make new holes to fit better in your ankles! Have you tried it? Heels for all Flavio.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Hello, everyone. ;)

Kennard, if they are adjustable ankle straps maybe you can make new holes to fit better in your ankles! Have you tried it?

I'm already using the last hole, right at the end of the strap...

Or you could try not to stap them so high above your ankle.

Well, the reason I strap them so high is because my ankles are thicker below that, and the strap simply doesn't fit. :lol: I guess most women have not-so-thick ankles. :D

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Kennard, I think the only solution is to take your sandals to a shoe repair store (a.k.a "sapateiro" in portuguese) to replace the straps with larger ones. It will take some money but not too much and service is usually simple and will keep your sandals as nice as they came from factory. Heels for all! Flavio

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Hi Kennard; Flavio´s sugestion is really your only chance to get a better fit for those sandals. But it may be hard for the shoemaker to find the same material as the original - are they red patent leather? I own some sandals with the same problem, and get used to them. In one pair I made an extra hole just at the end of the ankle strap, but as you said, not a solution for you. Best regards Desalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

• 2 weeks later...