Invitation for brazillians (english and portuguese)

flavio

Hi everybody!

(english first because of the hole comunity here)

Brazillian boys and girls who want to create a brazillian comunity to organize ourselves, share experience and meet, everything about high heels either for men or women (women that accept men wearing heels), please, post in this topic or send-me a private mail to over_flavio@hotmail.com

(em português)

Homens e mulheres do Brasil que queiram criar uma comunidade brasileira para nos organizar, trocar experiências e nos encontrar, tudo sobre saltos altos, sejam homens ou mulheres (mulheres que aceitem a idéia de homens usando saltos altos), favor postar neste tópico ou mandar um e-mail para over_flavio@hotmail.com

Heels for all!

Salto alto para todo mundo!

Flavio.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Kennard, I will continue using english here because of the hole forum. If you want to type in portuguese mail me privately, ok? I saw some stuff you posted about sandals you have. They are wonderful and you seem to have problems with family or street heeling as well. You've said that live far from Rio or Sao Paulo, where exactly do you live in? How old are you? Where do you find large sizes? Heels for all! Flavio.

Ooops I forgot to say something. Since I opened this topic I knew just Kennard and DeSalto in Brazil that wants to start some stuff locally here. I think that there is a lot of guys in the forum users list, where are you people??? Heels for all! Flavio.