Help please! Where to buy platform high heels in Las Vegas?

oli_in_ecuador

I will be in Las Vegas next month for a convention and would like to buy my wife some PLATFORM HIGH HEELS, 6" more or less. Now I'm investigating in the internet where to buy those shoes in Las Vegas - and can't find anything! In Las Vegas! The city where I have seen more women in platform high heels than anywhere else in the world..... Can't be, can it ? Does anybody knows where I can find in Las Vegas a store with platform high heels and a nice variety of them ? Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

Oli_in_Ecuador:-) I can't help you on that, but I would like to welcome you to the HH Place Forum. Surely someone here familiar with Las Vegas will be able to give you some tips. Where's Gene Bujold when you need him? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

There's a sex shop north of the strip on main street or las vegas blvd, not sure which (they join before the strip), that sells fetish boots and shoes in the back. Nice selection and sizes, if you're into that sort of thing.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 1 year later...

Sorry girls and guys, I visited this forum today again after a long time (still thinking how I could get my wife in this forum too and wake her interest :-) and found this post i frankly couldn't even remember. I remember searching a high heel store in Vegas like crazy before my departure, but didn't remember posting that in here (i'm 30 - i'm getting old lol). Anyways, would like to update this topic if anybody maybe will be in the same situation of searching a shoe store - i found one. It's called "Red Shoes" on 4011 W Sahara Ave. Quite outside of the "strip" and I found it by surprise in a Yahoo Store Directory i think. The photo store I went to pick some stuff for my camera up was very close so I stopped by. Nice variety, they have about 150 pairs of stiletto pumps and platform heels, unfortunately not all models were available in all sizes (my wife wears size 8, really no special size i thought, but exactly the coolest platforms I've seen in there were not available in 8, but sizes much smaller). They sell the known platform shoe brands like Pleaser etc., prices are quite high compared to the same shoes in Internet stores (like 50 - 70 dollars a pair). At the end I bought 3 pairs in there for my wife, altough the girl attending me was talking and looking at me as I would be an alien (don't think my spoken english is THAT bad and can't imagine that I was the first man buying platforms for his wife in that store). Making a long story short: Found a place in Vegas, but didn't reach up to my expectations 100%. My wife always complains about the "stripper look" of the platform shoes (man made materials) and I only found one pair in the shop with a genuine leather upper finish. Found that website "shoesusa.com" a few days ago in the internet and I think it's the first shoe store in the internet I found which offers really sexy platform high heels but made of "normal" material, say leather etc. and not everything in glossy patent leather and built-in lights and tip chars lol. Will wait until my wife is in a good mood and show her that site to see if we can make a deal :-) Greetings from a swiss guy living in Ecuador, Oli

I too was in this situation. I found the best selection of shoes at the Las Vegas Mall of all places. There are 2 malls the Fashion mall which has some good shoes stores and the regular mall where I found the best selection. The regular mall is well of the strip but worth the trip. There is also a chain of second hand shops in Vegas that have a good selection. Sorry I can't remember the name though.