Ft Worth Dallas

t-strap lover

If anyone is ever in the Ft Worth/ Dallas area a great place to shop for shoes is the Electric Boutique. They have an on line shop But also two walkin stores. one is in Dallas the other in Arlington Texas about six blocks from six flags over Texas. I love going to the store in Arlington. You can wear your heels in there without being srared at. The girls that work there are very supportive and nice. They will help you try your shoes on. Really a great place.

t-straps are my favorite style.

You're right, I've been in that store as well. And contrary to what you might hear from elsewhere, I found Dallas is a good place for heeling, I had zero negative feedback while a few days on my 4" blades... And lots of stores that stock 11 and 12... B

What's all the fuss about?

electrique boutique is the shoe store I mentioned earlier. address in Dallas is,2152WNW Hwy Suite 100. phone 972-402-8208. This store is about 10 minutes north of Love Field. 2nd Dallas store 4830 Greeneville Ave. 214-361-8554. A little harder to get to because of traffic. 3rd and largest is in Arlington, 770 E. Rd Six Flags. 817-261-8554. About 30 minutes west on I-20 from Love Field. online store is, electriqueboutique.com.

• 8 months later...

I live in Dallas and have been to the Northwest Hwy and Greenvilles stores. Both have great selections. Greenville is the smallest store but has the best selection. Will have try the Arlington store. I am looking for someone in the DFW area to shared mutual interests with.

I live in Dallas and have been to the Northwest Hwy and Greenvilles stores. Both have great selections. Greenville is the smallest store but has the best selection. Will have try the Arlington store. I am looking for someone in the DFW area to shared mutual interests with.

A male heel meeting in Texas appears interesting. But this year I have spent too much money in London. Nevertheless a comment on Fort Worth: Some decades ago I bought a car from a colleague of my chess club. He had married an american girl from Texas. She had imported her Dodge-Mitsubishi-Colt to Germany. There was a Fort Worth sticker at the rear window. I never dismounted it. Tee hee - I was by accident for many years the representant of Fort Worth in Germany :roll: I'm ogling since years with a visit of the south west states of the USA. California, Utah, Colorado and Texas. Why not combine holydays with a common heel meeting? May be in the next year!? nice greetings micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used to go by lovely t-straps but lost my password so I changed to t-strap lover. I guess I live in the DFW area, 30 miles SW of FtWorth. I would also like to meet with others in the Metroplex to talk about and share interest in heels. I'm straight. my wife wouldn't approve so I would have to be descete as I know others would also have to be. I go to Ftwoth on Monday's almost every week. If anyone is interested then let me know.

• 2 months later...

I am in the same boat as you. My wife knows of my interest with heels but doesn't want to be any part of it. So I have to be descete also. I would enjoy meeting up sometime and going to Electric boutique. I have never gone but hear they have Larger sizes there. I wear a 13.