Internet Radio...

Hey all sorry i aint posted in a while i have been busy with my website and with getting into my second year as a web designer (qualifyed) iow this is techincally speaking my second term as jsplace webmaster :wink: anyway i have made JsPLACE RADIO for anyone who is interested meaning at 21:00 - 22:00 GMT if any of you want you can come on and listen to me blabber and play tunes and you can request songs...by e-mailing me...and this is totally legal :lol: we are sponcered by nullsoft shoutcast :oops: go to jsplace.org.uk and you can see the windows media element at the bottom of the screen. NOTE: dont be disheartened by the colour scheme i am changing it ;) peace out J

went to your radio website and didn't see the windows media element at the bottom of the screen. Did I miss sit? or, is there something wrong with my computer settings?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

It works nicely. I listened to a couple of tunes and then went off to BBC4 looking for "Engineering my Sole," which I couldn't find in the "listen to again" part. :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

It works nicely. I listened to a couple of tunes and then went off to BBC4 looking for "Engineering my Sole," which I couldn't find in the "listen to again" part. :lol:

nope,

I cant see it either, looks like it wont get aired again :wink:

It was worth while listening to, a bit grim in places, I would not go for wearing heels all the time after hearing the doctors stories!

Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

• 2 months later...

Nope, cant find it, did you leave it plugged in? actually its been preety windy up in your neck of the woods, I hope you are Okay, has the transmitter blown down? Nigel. all I have to do is find a way for my 'non windows' PC to listen to it!

The angels have the phonebox.