new highheel guy

Hi Dawn HH, A couple of digital camera hints. For self-portraits, try to get a camera with an adjustable time delay of at least 30 seconds. My camera has only a 10 second delay. That is sometimes not enough to get posed and in positon. Also, don't over-buy on the picture size. I got a 5 mega pixel model, but for most of my pictures, I use less than half that size. If you are going to be enlarging pictures to huge amounts, then you want the extra mega pixels, but for everyday use, it isn't that important. You'll save money by buying a lower mega pixel camera. I'd say 3Meg is plenty for every day use. Third and final point. A lot of cameras today use a proprietary battery. That means big bucks when it dies. I prefer cameras which run on standard rechargeable NiMH batteries. Blue Tango

Bluetango

So many shoes and only two feet.

• 2 months later...

Hi T-Strap I love wearing my heels at home myself, but sometimes I get a thrill out of trying them on at a certain store. It is a compliment from the lady that runs the store when she tells me I can walk better in the heels than some women can. I have over 50 pair now, mostly high heel sandals, and hope to get some more in the New Year. By the way, welcome aboard.