new highheel guy

Hello, I;m new to the site. thought I would tell a little bit about myself. I live near FtWorth Texas. I'm 58 years old and been wearing heels ever since I can remember. My favorite are t-straps. My closet is over run with shoes. My wife says no more but I manage at least one pair a month. I only wear my heels around the house. I do wear heels somtimes when traveling alone in my car. Hope all you other guys have A nice day in your heels.

t-straps are my favorite style.

Welcome to hhplace. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi Ft. Worth!!!! I happen to love T-straps, too. Although I haven't worn a pair of "men's" shoes in several years, I - like you - don't wear my T-strap mary jane pumps, with 4" stiletto heels, in public either. I have been know to drive while wearing them, however. Welcome to the Forum. It's always nice to see another male heel wearer amongst us.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Love T-straps:-) Since you like that style of shoe you have picked a very appropriate name to post under. Welcome to the Forum. I'm into boots and my wife says the same thing that your wife tells you...NO MORE! But I still manage to get a new pair now and again. She just ordered me 2 new pairs and I'm awaiting delivery on them now. Welcome here and have fun posting. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Wives and heels eh? Mine is exactly the same, it's not normal, it's stupid, we haven't the space.... It goes on! and I still buy about a pair a week on average! :wink:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Welcome T-Straps, Glad you found the forum and I know you will enjoy it. Our profiles sound simular in age and the wife's comments. :-) Except my favorite HH shoes is the classic pump! Welcome to the forum. Lee

To many shoes! aWay to many pairs of women's shoes. I quit counting at 100 pairs. Closet is full. If I kept every pair my wife bought home for me, we'd be living in the garage. Problem is, that her taste in styles is completely different than mine and 90% of them are returned. But, is still is great to have a wife that is interested and I get to try on all those shoes before they go back.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba136:-) It sounds like I may fair out a bit better when Mickey wants to buy me a pair of shoes or boots. She always asks me if I would like them before she buys them for me. Then, the only time they would be returned would be to exchange for a different size. I don't have nearly as many pairs as you do, so storing them is O.K. at the moment. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Don't know who's better off, Dawn. At least I get to try them on before I make up my mind to keep or not to keep. Besides, my wife and both girls have black belts in shopping. They buy, bring home and return a lot of things because, "they look different when they get them home." :wink:

Welcome, high nylon! Very glad that another person has an understanding girlfriend. So why don't you register and join in on the fun. You are among very like minded people here and we'd be happy to have you here contributing to this forum.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Yes, high nylons, welcome to our forum. You are amongst friends here. Most of us love to wear heels and some of us, like you, are even so fortunate as to have wives, girlfriends, SO's that support our love for heels or participate in wearing them along with us. Hope to see your pictures and hear more about your love of high heels, soon.

High Nylon:-) First, get yourself registered, and then you can tell us all a bit more about yourself and then show us some pics. Your among friends here and this is a good bunch of people with likes similiar to yours. Enjoy! Cheers--- Dawn HH

I'm new, 58 yr young guy. Recently liberated (divorced), I'm wearing heels at home all the time and have ventured out and about in some of my more conservative boots. I'll post some pictures as soon as I can find a site to upload them to. I tried Snapfish but that doesn't seem to work. Steve Minneapolis, MN

Bluetango

So many shoes and only two feet.

BlueTango:-) Yes you did. You posted a pic. Now can you tell me step by step from the time that you took the pic with a digital camera to the pic that I saw on your post so that I may try it? That is a great pair of boots and has the right style of heel for some great street-heeling. Congrats on both counts. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Yes you did. You posted a pic. Now can you tell me step by step from the time that you took the pic with a digital camera to the pic that I saw on your post so that I may try it?

Dawn HH

Hi there Dawn ;)

I have started a new thread with picture posting instructions. Try it out. Send me a private message if there are problems. I'll try to help. And then I can edit the instructions to cover the issue.

Steve/Bluetango

Posted Image

Bluetango

Bluetango:-) I'll be looking for your new thread on pic taking instructions. Thanks. Maybe before I PM you, you should know that I do not use a computer to post on. I have a MSN-2 TV web-TV set-up. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Dawn HH ;) Posting pictures from a web TV poses an interesting challenge. But not an impossible situation. You may have to visit an internet cafe so you can up-load your pictures. Steve/Bluetango Walking a mile in another man's heels isn't bad if they are nice heels.

Bluetango