the courtesy to reply by email

I only friends and family or in connection with an ebay trade. If my F and F don't reply, they get told off over the phone and if an Ebay trader doesn't reply the trade stops or the get negative feedback whichever applicable. Sometimes though, I'm sending a courtesy email to thank someone and I don't expect a reply.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

It is odd, where I work there are folk who will email you when they are sitting next to you and others who still cant get to grips with it. The one thing that gets me is when you get an email and it is to a whole list of folk besides you. who replies? the other ones I hate are the ones that have CC'd every manager in the comapny, like they are covering their butt. They get a swift reply, but not usually the answer the wanted. I have seen one of the managers in my company just delete his 'inbox' every day, he figures that if it is that important, he will get a phonecall about it. Please rember that there are some rude folk out there that dont even see it as being a problem. hay ho, Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

E-mail has become so convienient that many people can get hundreds of e-mails in a single 24 hour period, in which case one could spend his life answering e-mails. In that situation one would need to sift out the garbage, and reply only to the ones that require a responce. This is especially true in the corporate environment.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.