My Heels on one of my boots are loose

Hi Everyone, I hope that we are all well. I am in a spot of bother. I have a pair of boots that I had custom made at the Little Shoe Box, they are black leather crotch high zip up boots. The have 7 inch stiletto heels and 4 inch platforms. I love these boots so much however, the heel on the right boot is loose and visibly wobbling. You can see its loose, the heel appears to be in two halves and the second half starts about an inch to an inch and a half from the top of the heel, its actually swaying loosely when I walk. Obvioulsy I am not wearing it as I know it is loose and I would not like to break it as I could fall and end up in Casualty. What can I do as it is not your usual heel to be mended in a shoe repair shop and I was wondering if you lovely heel loving people can help me. I really want to get it repaired as I adore these boots. I hope someone can help. Yours Crushinboots

It sounds as if the heel itself has snapped. This is a particular problem when the heels get higher and men (who tend to be heavier) start wearing them. Do you know the model number, size, platform and heel heights?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The problem is is that TLSB is no longer in business. I was trying to get a replacement heel so that you could have taken it to repairer to get them swapped over. I'm still working on an idea though but I won't be able to do anything for a few months at least.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.