My partners friend in stiletto boots

We went to visit friends a little while ago, my partner was wearing a favourite pair of her Black leather knee boots with stiletto heels and a skirt. As you can imagine I was already in a state of excitement. After a few glasses of wine she and her friend both went upstairs and I heard some giggling. Now I knew that my partner had told her friend of my fondness for boots but I was not expecting what happened next.When we arrived her friend was wearing jeans and some shoes.Now she was wearing a skirt with similar boots to my partner,and they both sat right in front of me.I could not help but stare as they looked at each other and laughed then started to flex their ankles and play with their boots, "look at his face" her friend said "he doesnt know what to do with himself". I did know what I wanted to do but I kept it to myself,I was in heaven all the same.I will never forget it. :wink::lol:

I believe I would have asked your partner's friend if she hadn't another pair that you could wear. After all, things are much more fun when done by three...... :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...

some have the fun and tell about it; some have the fun and don't tell about it; and some don't have any fun at all but they read about it. :rofl:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.