I finally got around to taking pics

asdf174

Hi everyone! I finally got around to taking some pictues and I will post them on my site http://www.geocities.com/asdf174/ninja.html (as soon as I finish it. For now I will post them on the boards.

Now its my first time taking pictues of myself in heels so some of the angles are kinda weird. And my floor could use some vaccuming. But beyond that I think the pictues are allright. My new pumps came in and I will have pictues of those up soon as well. Also these aren't all of my shoes. But like I said more pics will come later. Please let me know what you think!

It's all good. ~Arron.

Hey asdf174,

You need to fix the permission. They are not viewable (atleast not for me).

Thanks,

Scotty

?? Thats weird. Its on a geocities site so it should be viewable. Right now I am getting an error when I try to load the page but Its on geocities end. I think I'll just upload the pics to a image host and post 3 or 4 of them.

It's all good. ~Arron.

Hi, ASDF :P Congrats on taking some photos. Unfortunately a message comes up that says you exceeded your quota, when clicking on to your site. Looking forward to seeing what you look like, when you get this fixed; or at least your feet! Rainbow

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.

Hey whats up! Yeah sucks about that error its on geocities end though. Its the first time I've gotten that problem with them. Oh well. I've uploaded some of the pics to imagecabin.com and I'll be posting them.

Hi, ASDF :P

Congrats on taking some photos. Unfortunately a message comes up that says you exceeded your quota, when clicking on to your site.

Looking forward to seeing what you look like, when you get this fixed; or at least your feet!

Rainbow

It's all good. ~Arron.

:P Thanx! I like your pictures a lot too. I see you like boots a lot. I love the blue pumps you have. I also like the black pumps with the metal tips. I have a pair of those in red comming in sometime soon.

asdf174

som ekool looking heels u got there, tho u right about your floor needing hoovering it almost as bad as mine lol. yeah an angle of pics is abit odd hard to see heels properly on some, but keep posting the pics it is great to see them.

u can check out mine too if u like

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nhoj62pc/my_photos

enjoy

later

nhoj62

It's all good. ~Arron.

asdf174 hey glad u like my picks the pumps with the metal heels are great tho not for use on wood or vinyl flooring cause they would punch a hole straight through!. but they do look dam good!. don't forget to post a pic of yours when u get them!. later nhoj62

Very nice pics, asdf174! Your photography was pretty decent too! I know from practice that it's not at all easy to take a good picture of yourself in heels, even with a fancy digital camera like I have! And I've practiced a lot! :P P.S. If you click on the link below, you can check out my gallery!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Bless you, ASDF, for being able to handle six-inch heels. :P I'd be crippled or have toppled over, if I wore shoes that high. I very much like the first shot you posted, where you're crouched, wearing purple/blue pumps and white pants. Rainbow

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.

Thank you for the nice comment. I like your gallery a lot as well. You have some very classy shoes. I like the lime green pumps a lot.

Very nice pics, asdf174! Your photography was pretty decent too! I know from practice that it's not at all easy to take a good picture of yourself in heels, even with a fancy digital camera like I have! And I've practiced a lot!

:P

P.S.

If you click on the link below, you can check out my gallery!

It's all good. ~Arron.

Thank you. I like that shot a lot as well.

Bless you, ASDF, for being able to handle six-inch heels. :P

I'd be crippled or have toppled over, if I wore shoes that high.

I very much like the first shot you posted, where you're crouched, wearing purple/blue pumps and white pants.

Rainbow

It's all good. ~Arron.

Posted Image

I find this pose soooo sexy. I love to wear jeans with my high heels in a similar fashion. However, I prefer darker colored jeans like blue or black.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Thank you for the nice comment. I like your gallery a lot as well. You have some very classy shoes. I like the lime green pumps a lot.

Well, those lime green pumps are certainly attention getters! I like 'em a lot too! From the time I began wearing heels in public, my goal was to wear classy and elegant shoes that would look just right in the sort of office environment I work in. The fact that none of my superviors or higher ups have complained means I'm doing this right. And it's a lot of fun too! Hope to see more of your pics as well!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thats cool. I have to agree your doing a great job in pulling off that classy/elegant look.

Well, those lime green pumps are certainly attention getters! I like 'em a lot too! From the time I began wearing heels in public, my goal was to wear classy and elegant shoes that would look just right in the sort of office environment I work in. The fact that none of my superviors or higher ups have complained means I'm doing this right. And it's a lot of fun too! Hope to see more of your pics as well!

It's all good. ~Arron.

To be honest those are the only pair of white jeans I have. I usally wear all balck or something. (Its that whole depressed/goth/cyberpunk/raver/what ever subculture you want to put in there thing.)

I find this pose soooo sexy. I love to wear jeans with my high heels in a similar fashion. However, I prefer darker colored jeans like blue or black.

It's all good. ~Arron.