Feb. Tease

Nick

I know...February is almost over...but sometimes late is better than not at all. We did well oevr 100 pics last night, so we have BUNCHES of editing to do, but here are a few little teases for you all.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope you all enjoy!

Nick

www.sultry-leather.com

Superb, really. I've always been a fan of simple, black leather boots, but the purple boots go so well with the jacket and the jeans skirt that I'd be surfing around right now if there would be any chance my wife would be willing to wear it...! Well done (also the other pictures!) B

What's all the fuss about?

Nick:-) Fantastic pics of your wife and she wears those outfits so well. Being a boot man means that I especially liked the pics with the boots in. Your wife has a great pair of legs as shown in the pic with the spike heel pumps. Just fabulous. Pussyinboots:-) Welcome to the HH Place Forum. Were always glad to have more gals join with us. Post away and have great fun. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks for all the super comments! ....and thanks from my wife too! :P:P The purple boots are some of my favs so far. We bought those from Bob and Angie in eBay. We just took a pair out yesterday to have dyed a "root beer" brown. I cant wait to see those! I'll let you all know as soon as we get the rest of the editing done. And pussyinboots: Welcome to the board! There are some very fun and friendly people here! Nick

Lady Sultry looks fantastic as always. I particularly like the boots she has on in the second picture, having a weakness for knee length boots. I love her purple thigh boots though! Very unusual. I'm looking forward to when you're done editing and the rest appear on your site. Thanks for sharing these with us. Chris ps. Welcome to the site Pussyinboots!