Hi , I am new in the Forum

Andreu45m

Hello , I am 51 years old , from Madrid , Spain , and I liked women's shoes since 10 years old. Last year I booght several heeled shoes and started to crossdress just for being able to wear its in public. It has always puzzled me why I like so much to wear some women items being a straight male ?!?!? Some change I have done last months , I understead that if a female is allowed to wear male clothes and nothing happens also I started to wear female shoes or other female clothes , or make up showing clearly as a male. I also keep my nails longh and wear nail polish during week end. I wore heels only as crossdressed , still I don't dare to do it as a male but I am making up my mind to do it and also to wear some skirt. I joined this forum because I wanted to meet with other men with similar feelings. I am going to add something interesting , my wife liked to wear me with female lingery and 4" heels fort sexual play , it made her horny , but once I started to do it as my personal self-expression she was no more aroused for that. Now my warrobe has more than 80% female clothes. Hope to hear from you !!!

Welcome to this forum.

Thank you for posting. However, since your posting deals mostly with crossdressing, I would suggest you post in a different section of this forum.

There is a separate section for transvestites and crossdressers. Go to Post Here.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Andreu45m:-) I think that you will find your notch here if you post under "For the TV's CD's and TS's" section. Welcome to the HH Place Forum and you will make friends here from all around the world easily. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hello ,

I am 51 years old , from Madrid , Spain , and I liked women's shoes since 10 years old.

Last year I booght several heeled shoes and started to crossdress

just for being able to wear its in public.

It has always puzzled me why I like so much to wear some women

items being a straight male ?!?!?

Some change I have done last months , I understead that

if a female is allowed to wear male clothes and nothing happens

also I started to wear female shoes or other female clothes , or make up showing clearly as a male.

I also keep my nails longh and wear nail polish during week end.

I wore heels only as crossdressed , still I don't dare to do it as a male but

I am making up my mind to do it and also to wear some skirt.

I joined this forum because I wanted to meet with other men with similar

feelings.

I am going to add something interesting , my wife liked to wear me

with female lingery and 4" heels fort sexual play , it made her horny , but

once I started to do it as my personal self-expression she was no more aroused for that.

Now my warrobe has more than 80% female clothes.

Hope to hear from you !!!

Hi Andreu,

also my welcome from Germany! You are not wrong here :P

Accepting crossdressers without any hesitance I have decided for myself to wear high heels as a guy. I'm wearing high heeled boots in my daily life. Nevertheless I like sometimes to polish my nails and I'm also a proud owner of sexy female(?) hip jeans. May be my wardrobe contains only 30 % of female clothes. But what makes the difference?

muchos saludos de alemania

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hi folks , Can any body tell me what a crossdresser is ? A man in high heels is a crossdresser ? or must it be a man wearing heels and skirt ? or must it be heels skirt and a pourse ? or must it be heels , skirt , pourse and wig ? I think a croosdresser is a man trying to pass as a woman ! This is why the main target of crossdressers is "TO PASS" , I was some months ago in a crossdressers forum and what mostly puzzled me is that 95% of the members user female nicknames . I am a male and I want for me the freedom to wear any clothes I like the same as women do. Doesn't matter if it is male trouser or female jacket. Of course I never wear bra , because I have no female breasts , I don't wear any wig because I donĀ“t want to hide myself or pretend to be a woman. It is quiet extended that any one wearing some female clothes must behave in a female way , even it is admited now in society. I never behave with femenine maners , I just don't want to feel the constraint that some type of clothes are forbiden for me or that I must behave as a women when wearing its. I have experienced the shock of the cashier in the supermarked , when I give my VISA for paying with long nails painted in pink , or red , they become clearly confused if I am quite male dressed and move with marked male behaviour , they are confused because it is expected that if I paint my nails I must be a gay or crosdresser. To my surprise , seems that in this forum many of you thinks the same way. Waiting for your comments !!

hi there! (or should I say hola amigo!!) :P I'm half Spanish myself, being that my mother's familiy is from northern Spain (Santander) welcome to the high heel forum meeting place! I feel that womens boots are muy guapo on men!! (they are better looking than "mens" boots for sure!)

men still look good with pants tucked into the right boots!

Hi folks ,

Can any body tell me what a crossdresser is ?

A man in high heels is a crossdresser ?

or must it be a man wearing heels and skirt ?

or must it be heels skirt and a pourse ?

or must it be heels , skirt , pourse and wig ?

I think a croosdresser is a man trying to pass as a woman !

This is why the main target of crossdressers is "TO PASS" , I was

some months ago in a crossdressers forum and what mostly puzzled

me is that 95% of the members user female nicknames .

I am a male and I want for me the freedom to wear any clothes

I like the same as women do. Doesn't matter if it is male trouser

or female jacket.

Of course I never wear bra , because I have no female breasts , I don't wear any wig because I donĀ“t want to hide myself or pretend to be a woman.

It is quiet extended that any one wearing some female clothes must

behave in a female way , even it is admited now in society.

I never behave with femenine maners , I just don't want to feel the constraint that some type of clothes are forbiden for me or that I must behave as a women when wearing its.

I have experienced the shock of the cashier in the supermarked , when

I give my VISA for paying with long nails painted in pink , or red , they

become clearly confused if I am quite male dressed and move with

marked male behaviour , they are confused because it is expected that

if I paint my nails I must be a gay or crosdresser.

To my surprise , seems that in this forum many of you thinks the same way.

Waiting for your comments !!

As far as I believe, a crossdresser is someone who wears clothing designed for the opposite sex. This doesn't mean to me that they are gay. This is just someone who like the styles of the clothing and enjoys wearing them. I have no problem with what anyone wears and they should just enjoy themselves.

I believe a transvestite is someone trying to pass as the opposite sex not just a crossdresser . A crossdresser is just that, a crossdresser.

Jim

I go along with your definition that a crossdresser is someone trying to pass for the opposite gender. I suspect that there is a spectrum of behavior/motivations from crossdressers, on one end, to most folks in this Forum who seem to be men, like me, on the other end. We simply get pleasure out of wearing women's shoes, as well as collecting and socializing around them. Any enthusiastic collector of anything (e.g.matchbook covers, Lionel trains, baseball cards, etc.) does the same thing, except (usually!) not wearing whatever is collected. Speaking for myself, though, I know that I have one element, perhaps, of crossdressing: seeing if my feet and legs could pass for a woman's. Rainbow

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.

crossdresser, transvestite, trans-sexual..... words that are often used interchangeably and for which definitions have been confused. There is a whole thread devoted to sorting out the definitions and, if I remember correctly, a consensus has been reached by the members of this forum regarding which definitions apply to this forum. You might want to scroll back through the several crossdresser threads, find it and read what these words mean to us, here.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.