HI AND HELLO TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like to take this time to say HELLO to ALL on this board and thank you for letting me be a member of this beautiful HIGH HEEL Forum. I especially like to thank FOXFIRE and the other moderators on this site for what they have done for HIGH HEEL Lovers, male and female alike. Having people like them with their knowledge and love for Heels make it easier for all of us to wear our Heels with pride and to share our passion with others of similar interests. Kudos to the HHPLACE.ORG FORUM :):o:oops::D and all who participate in it. KEEP THOSE HIGH HEELS MOVING WITH THAT BEAUTIFUL CLIK-TAP CLIK-TAP SOUND OF HIGH HEELS.

Hello and welcome to you. I am glad to see how excited you are to be here. Firefox and the other moderators have a great site for heel lovers and wearers.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Welcome, highheellover. I'm sure if you look through the list of members you will see that you aren't the only person from Virginia that has joined us here. I, for one, used to live in Northern Virginia (Manassas) until about 12 years ago when we moved south to Charleston, SC. And, we've members all around the beltway, through Maryland and eastward to Norfolk/Virginia Beach . So, don't be shy. Let everyone know where the best shoe deals are in your area.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.