Strange Boots on Ebay

sscotty727

I don't know why they have those classified as "Ballet boots" since they're really not...more like "pony boots", but without the horse-hooves on them. Ballet boots are all just straight up and down on the toes. Must try some sometime to see if my 6'2" physique can manage standing in them. Great pics though.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

The link for Ballot Boots also has some pumps that have the same heel. That looks like it would be "interesting". Anyone here try those or thinking of trying them? Would be interesting in knowing how hard they are to walk in. Scotty PS: Firefox, can you move this to Everyone? I didn't mean to exclude the ladies from this thread.

The link for Ballot Boots also has some pumps that have the same heel. That looks like it would be "interesting". Anyone here try those or thinking of trying them? Would be interesting in knowing how hard they are to walk in

Hi scotty,

be cautious with ordering or bidding for them! I saw similar shoes at FUSS. Their measures are usually reliable. 3.5 cm/1.5'' for the platform sole and 24 cm/9.5'' for the heel in my size (~ EU 45 / UK 11 /US 13). That makes a difference of 8''. You could't even stand in them without a radical foot training (for bending your lower instep backwards). I just manage to stretch out my feet so that the instep and the shin-bone are forming a straight line. My ultimate limit for walking are 6'' heels.

Still two inches more - arghhh :)

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Oh no no no no. I wasn't planning on buying or bidding. IF I ever got a pair it wouldn't be for walking in;) I was just curious how they are from the people that do wear real ballet boots. I am not a ballet boot fan, never did anything for me. Since the foot still arches slightly forward instead of completely down, the shape intriques me. I have no plans to buy or bid anytime soon though. Take care, Scotty