Making a Presentation

badger

How many of you have had to make a presentation in fron of a large group and a woman in the front row has on high heels or boots? I was making a presentation hte other day and a woman in the front row kept dangling her heel. Letting it slide off a bit and then putting it back on. On the other side of the room, a woman was in stiletto heeled boots and jeans. I had to hide behind the podium the whole time. Has this happened to you and what did you do? Tammi

Everyone should wear boots!

Hi, Tammi Most of my persentations now are in front of women in comfortable shoes (read: nurses). But at the home office a couple of the ladies show up in pointy-toed boots under pants. One even will wear the knee-high variety with a skirt. Mmmm. Needless to say I find every excuse to visit their offices & bump into them in the hall. It's hard to maintain decorum around this, isn't it?

"It's just a flesh wound"

Hi Tammi, one of the girls of my team has been constantly wearing between 3 and 5" heels every day... :) Tough to get my mind and eyes out of her feet while making a presentation... At the same time, it's good to see young girls (she's under 30) wearing high heels... Marc

Our receptionist (office manager) showed up at a casual office dinner last weekend with low rise jeans and stiletto pumps with the very pointy long toes. I could tell all the guys were eyeing her but nobody was saying anything about the heels so I struck up a conversation with her and another girl. It was amazing how into talking about high heels they (and I) were. She thanked me for noticing. What with the wine, etc. I was really reeling. Could hardly get my mind on anything else. Hope she wears them in the office. She is young and I too hope it's a trend we see a lot of.

Marc...it sure is great to see younger women in really spiky, pointy pumps (and boots!). I work at a private college and I see great pumps and boots sticking out from under long jeans quite a bit. It's a super turn-on and has me wanting more heels and those wonderful pointy boots

I was at a monthly meeting recently for our Corvette club and this young girl was seated next to me with her legs crossed in my direction. She had on a pair of black pumps with an extremely high heel in which she had no problem walking in. Yummy! Yummy! I couldn't help staring at her pumps during the whole meeting. Needless to say, I don't remember what was discussed during that meeting, as I was pre-occupied with "you know what". It was a good thing that Mickey couldn't attend that evening as she surely would have poked me to keep my attention on the meeting agenda. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Unfortunatly nearly all of my presentations are to men, although I did have one woman on a course last year, she up until the year before was a man and was not wearing very nice shoes. I think that if you are getting turned on that much by women wearing high heels, it will be best to make sure you are standing behind a big lectern whilst giving a a presentation. :) Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

I must agree. I often give presentations to groups and I've also found that certain distractions make things stand out and that a good lectern can prevent embarrasing incidents. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Had to work on a custome file this morning with my heeled salesgirl... She was wearing 5" black mules and kept dangling them... It was hard to concentrate on the work, but great working session overall... :o

Marc

Hi Marc

I think I would have to had said something in the end!!! The strain would have been to much. Something along the lines of "I really like your mules, you make them look very sexy dangling them like that..." :)

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave: