The New Outfit

“So, how do you like your new outfit?” “Well, I can see that you do, she said with a big smile.” I guess I was staring at her, my very attractive wife, dressed in a black silk camisole tucked into a patent micro mini. On her legs were expensive opera length full-fashioned nylon stockings, with a touch of the welt visible as she walked. She looked delicious. “So, which killer heels do you want me to wear with it”, she asked as she started rummaging through several pairs I had bought for her over the years? “Never mind, I have a present” I said as I offered her a small wrapped gift which she quickly opened. “Oh my God, you’ve got to be kidding me” she exclaimed as she removed the black patent leather pumps with a full six inch heel. I knew I was pushing the envelope here as although she is tall, she only wore size 7 ½ shoes. “You want me to wear these?” “Of course, they’ll make your legs look awesome” I said, starting to get a bit nervous that she might not be willing to indulge me on this. I asked her to sit on the bed, gave her a big smile and a quick kiss and knelt to put the shoes on her feet. The feel of her legs and feet in their slippery nylons only increased my excitement. They slid on without difficulty. “OK, lets see how they look”, I said as I stepped backwards to give her room to stand. She carefully stood up but looked afraid to take a step. “What’s wrong, don’t you like them”, I asked. “You expect me to walk in these, I’ll break my neck. “Go ahead, give it a try. I’ll be here to catch you” I said. My voice seemed like it was coming from somewhere else. Between the excitement of seeing her in that incredible outfit, the look of apprehension on her face and my fear that she might just pull them off and end our romantic plans for the night, I was breathing in short breaths. She took a few steps, realized she wouldn’t fall and continued across the room. “Look at you” she said, staring at my midsection, my arousal quite obvious, and her pained expression turning to a mischievous smile. She then attempted to strut a bit less cautiously and found these were shoes to be reckoned with. “Just take little steps” I offered sheepishly. “Oh, listen to the expert. I’d like to see you walk in these heels. Every pair you buy just keeps getting higher and higher. Now I have to take mini steps just to keep from falling. What is it with the shoes?” “ I didn’t realize they were so high”, I lied. “And you won’t be walking very far anyway”, I said with a smile. I took her hand and led her back towards the bed ever so slowly as she gingerly minced her way across the room. “You have no idea how beautiful you look” I said, meaning every word. I could tell she was pleased by the obvious effect she was having on me and she softened a good deal. “Come here, you goof” she said and pulled me onto the bed. A few weeks later….. “The weather is terrible today, how about if we just stay in tonight, cook up a feast and have a little wine” said my wife late one stormy Saturday afternoon. “Maybe I’ll have a little surprise for you. I bought a nice outfit”. “Sounds great to me”, I said, wondering what kind of sexy number she might have purchased. I had previously picked out all of her bedroom outfits, thereby ensuring they appealed to my fetishy tastes. “Where did you get it”, I asked. She’s not the type to risk being seen shopping in the trashy shops at the local mall. “Don’t worry, you’ll like it” she said, sensing my line of thought, “ I bought it from that site on the internet where you bought me the last one and the shoes from hell”. Ah, I thought, can’t go wrong there. This could be a very interesting night. “I’ll go pick up some wine and a couple of steaks. Be back soon” Later that evening as I was opening the wine and preparing to cook dinner, I heard the unmistakable sound of spike heels on the hardwood stairs. Click click, click click. Strange. She usually took off her heels to navigate the stairs. She was obviously making a statement. “OK Mr. Chef, how about pouring me a glass of wine and cooking me a great dinner” “But first, lets close all the blinds.” She stood there with a broad smile on her face, dressed in the same ultra short patent mini, her long legs encased in shimmering nylon. On her feet were the sexy six inch heeled patent pumps. She strutted across the room much more confidently than the first night wearing them. In her hand was a fancy shopping bag which she purposely kept me from peering into. “Wow honey, you look wonderful. Never thought I’d see you in those shoes again, but you seem to be handling them well”. “Well, I’ve been practicing a bit each day. But they’re no day at the beach. You’ll see”, she said as she closed in on me and gave me a deep lingering kiss. She was a good two inches taller than me in her six inch spikes. “Now run upstairs, take a shower and be back down here pronto. Wear that black silk robe I bought you”. What did she mean by “you’ll see”? I scampered up to the shower and was down again in record time. “By the way, what’s in the bag”? “Your outfit”! “And if you don’t wear it, you’ll never see me in anything like this again”. She reached into the bag and removed the longest pair of nylon stockings I’d ever seen. They were very sheer with a slightly shaded toe area. The color was off black. “Just roll them up carefully and pull them on gently”. “And please no protesting. I know you’re going to like this more than you’ll let on”. I did as she said and was amazed that the stockings reached the top of my thighs. She then offered a black patent six strap garter belt with a lacing closure in the front. “Here, you can’t expect your stockings to stay up by themselves”. I carefully fastened the stockings rubbing one leg against the other, growing more excited by the minute. “Alright, I’ve worn them, can I take them off” I protested, embarrassed that my excitement was transparent to her. “Not on your life. The fun is just starting. Here, put these on”. She handed me a box containing the highest heels I had ever seen, easily 7 inches tall. They matched hers identically but the heels were obviously higher. “ I can’t wear these” I exclaimed, but continued to place each shoe on my nylon covered feet. I was breathing heavily now and my arousal was quite obvious. I slowly stood and took my first gingerly steps in the skyscraper heels. I minced about the kitchen at a snails pace. My arms were extended for balance and I’m sure my wife took great pleasure in seeing me so vulnerable perched up on my towering stilettos. My feet looked so small. I felt like I was walking on my toes. “Well my dear, don’t you look excited. I must admit you have nice legs. And your buns look really nice framed in that garter belt. You’ll need a little practice in those heels though. Let’s start dinner” The next few hours were spent mincing carefully around the house as I made dinner. Frankly, I was so excited, I could hardly eat a thing. After dinner my wife stood and took me by the hand as I nearly lost my balance. The gave be a long probing kiss as we stood there in identical clothing, our nyloned legs sliding against one another, both teetering on our outrageous heels. “Lets go upstairs before we both break a leg”

• Like 1

Theres nothing like a "turning the tables" story is there? And when it involves HH's so much better, now how much is fantasy and how much true? And do we really care when the story is so well told? Thanks for an entertaining story BHM and more please?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• 3 years later...