Hi! Long time no post...

Well, it's really "long time never post" for me, as i am a member here for more than 1 year. Came here once to check out something and have been visiting here now and then. I guess now it's time to get active (finaly). So : Hi, I'm Heelsluvr, male, from Portugal. I love high thin heels between 4" and 5". Prefer boots. Some platforms are sexy, some are not. Don't use heels myself, don't have any problems if some guy does. Don't have much pics to post, but i'll try my best to participate. Anything else, feel free to ask.

Welcome Heelsluvr. A member for over a year and you just began to post? Well, now that we know you are here, we're looking forward to learning more about you. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Heelsluvr:-) WOW!!! You joined a long time before me and you are just getting to your first post? Are you related to Rip Van Winkle? Seriously, welcome to the High Heel Place Forum, (Finally). Don't wait so long for post number 2. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!