stealth boots

dressboots

OK, OK! These are not high heeled! But, check this link. http://www.eddiebauer.com/eb/product.asp?product_id=19876&nv=23211|23214|23286&lview=&cm_cg=C23286&tid=&c=&sc=&lp=v1i010 I have a pair of this boot in size 12 M. Part of the challenge of high heeling as a guy is deciding that you are going to wear shoes boots aimed at the female market. This boot is masculine in design, yet is marketed to women thus features some femine charcteristics such as slightly higher heel as well as other less massive "male" features. The toe box is broad and comfortable. The heel is not high and is fairly broad. the sole is rubber and not noisy at all. I guess "unisex" or "training heels" would describe these aptly. I suspect I am not the only guy on this forum that finds something like this very favorable when going in higher heels is not what you want to go that day. Just thought I would share my experience with it.

classic style high heel boots

I did once buy a similar pair of riding boots in rubber to wear with a calf-length straight skirt. Unfortunately they were not very successful as the skirt hemline kept gripping the tops of the boots, making it uncomfortable to walk. They also had virtually no heel and were very difficult to get off. :)

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"