Holiday High Heels!

Anita C.

Cheers! :drinking: "Don we now our gay apparel!" :) In my vast shoe collection I have several pairs that I love to wear during the holidays & was wondering if any of you had shoosies (Gold, Sliver, satin, peu de soir etc) that you wore more during the Holiday/Party Season. I have a pair of black satin 135mm sling pumps that have rhinestones running up the stiletto heels and around the vamp. The sequined, beaded gowns are called into play more and I schedule weekly appointments with the hairdresser and the 'nail gal! I also wear festive hose during the season and the glitzier jewelry-shoulder duster earrings, chokers and the like pop out as well. Samantha has a pair of 5" peu de soir strappies with rhinestone details she loves and Seannie just got a pair of 5.5" red patent pumps from SexyShoes (#7114). How about you??? Namaste', Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

There's nothing wrong with a few rare comments from the boys about some things, but when the guys reply to a girls' subject about what are we wearing for the holidays, that is when things go wonky. I mean, unless you're going out and trying to be a girl for the holidays, which is a wonderful gift, being a girl, (in this day and age in the more modernized world), posting about the shoes you are wearing for the holidays is not really a thing for guys to be doing in this section.

• 2 months later...

I agree with LH on this. I always wear stiletto heeled mules or strappy sandals on holiday - if I'm not in flip-flops. I take ONE pair of white boots in case it gets nippy in the evenings or it rains too hard - as it can in some places even if they're tropical. What do you look like in 4.5" mules Highheellover?