My falling slings

Slingfan

Hi, I have a pair of 3 inch black slingback pumps. I like the strap to be adjusted so its not too tight, and because of this my left sling falls down and my right sling pops on and off. I can lift my foot right out of my right sling. I love the feeling off losing the sling all the time. Does anyone else enjoy their loose slings?

Hey slingfan, I haven't had the chance to find slingbacks since i only wear sandals but i hope it does feel good and hopefully one day soon i will experience it also.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

I love to lift my leg up behind me and pick my strap up. Sometimes I will leave the slings loose under my heels for a while and then pick them up. I love to feel them right at the botom of my heel before slipping.

Here's to Falling Slingback Lovers Sling tight, sling bright, I wish I may, I wish I might see a falling sling tonight. To watch it fall and retrieve it so, turns me on, and that's my goal. To see discomfort falling slings will bring, excites me inside my total being. While I wish no woman ill, seeing slings fall is such a thrill. So all you women, near and far, pay attention when your walking because I just can't help my enthralled gawking.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the poem Bubba, very nice. I am wearing into my new slings. They now slip on the third hole in the buckle. The first hole they slip off after 5 steps, the seconds they slip quickly as well and on the third hole they slip to the bottom of my heel and stay there but dont slip under it. They aren't stretched quite enough to fall completely down on the third yet. But they are so comfortable and a joy to feel slipping.

• 2 weeks later...

I love my slings to slip. I love it when I wear my slings without a buckle and they end up wearing and start to slip, because they're not just being worn on the last hole on the buckle, but they have been worn in and start to fall because they are stretched. When my adjustable slings are worn with the buckle adjusted to the loosest hole it feels great but it is very loose and the sling doesn't cling to my heel but is a couple of millimetres off it. With my slings without a buckle the sling is clung onto my heel but with the wear on the sling it just cannot stay up. That is my favourite because the sling is still tight on the heel but just slips down. I love it!