Please give me some sizing advice for BB heels

hhberlin

As I wrote in this thread I'm seriously considering to spend some money

for a pair of ballet boots and as they're my first am in dire need of some

assistance to decide on which size to order...

I already gave a lot of information in my other posting, so I want to proceed

from there...

For comparison with other shoes, I've got a pair of "The Highest Heel"

model "Femme" (apparently not made anymore but I got a reference to

them with a picture here).

My pair is size 12M and they're just a tiny fraction too small to be nice (apart

from their heel height). I'm not sure whether it's just their width or the

length as well...

Although the pages of the shop here in Germany don't say it, I have a hunch

they're ordering from http://www.exotichighheels.com/.

Compare yourself:

http://www.firma-ludwig.de/exotic-wear/highheels_balletshoes.htm

To add to the confusion I've got a pair of boots model "Victoria" made by

"Ellie" size 11 which fit just fine, they're partly even on the big side (their

bootleg is a bit too long for sitting comfortably).

http://www.nysexshop.com/2987shd.htm

Heya, I've got 4 pairs of Devious brand ballet boots, the type you are looking at. Due to their design they will actually support your for-foot so no weight will be on your toes. If your feet are not that wide I'd try the size 11, since I normally wear a size 9, and size 9's fit me perfectly. I can also wedge my feet into a size 7. Compare that to qualifetish brand boots where I cannot fit my foot into a size 8.

I also have a pair of size 10s, which are more comfortable for longer term wear, as long as I am not standing as much *Grin*.

So, if your feet are not that wide, I'd try a size 11, but if your feet are a little bit wider go for a 12.. either will probably work, its more of a question of how long you plan to wear the boots, and what you plan to try while wearing them.

Devious boots are the steepest of the brands of ballet boots.. so they are not the easiest to walk in, but they support your feet the best, so your toes are not the weak link, your ankle is :)

Have fun, any more questions please feel free to ask them here, or to jim@balletboots.net

Seeya

Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Why not look for a used pair, you would pay less and if you don't like or need them put them back up for sale. See if there is any body or a store where you can try them on for fit, this is the best way for buying any kind of shoe. There might not be to many people who have multiple BB's from multiple manufactures to compare size differences to your satisfactory, these things are very expensive for most of us. I my self just got a pair of used Little Shoe Box BBs from Ebay and they are a size UK11 and a bit to big for me, but a few pair of socks helped solved that problem for now, until I have enough money to buy my self another pair more to my liking. :)

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!