Hi all, eh :-)

I found this forum recently through Firefox's website. Interesting. Lots of good info. I've been interested in heels and misc other "stuff" for some time, pretty much mostly as a guy thing. You know, why can't a guy wear this or that? What hangup does society have for this? Who made these "rules" anyway? I have a number of shoes and boots that if I get adventurous I may post pics of, but am definitely not an "in public" kind of wearer (yet). Firefox has a lot of very helpful and very well thought out advice for doing so though. My wife is supportive but not overly enthusastic (i.e. she doesn't request it, but will pick stuff out if I ask her). She's not a avid wearer though :-( Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and many thanks to the regular posters (yeah, I've been lurking for a bit) for the useful and constructive info and suggestions.

Welcome heelsRus eh; I'm glad to see another satisfied customer from Northbound Leather. I purchased two pairs of incredibly comfortable soft leather stiletto pumps from their Yonge street shop. One pair was for my girlfriend and one pair for me. Naturally, my heels are higher. Have you ever attended their monthly leather dress up gatherings?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Sadly no. We've been a bit too shy if truth be told. Would really like to though. It's a bit of a trip to get there (half a day's drive) and while we go down fairly regularly it's not like it's in your own city. It's actually a mixed blessing that Northbound is such a distance otherwise I'd have even more stuff in the closet :-)

Interestingly, my heels are higher than my wife's too :-)

Have you been to the store or gathering? Or any other gatherings like that? What can one expect?

I have visited the Toronto Northbound Leather store on Yonge Street twice. One thing unique about their store is that they have two entrances. The front entrance is for those who don't mind anyone seeing them enter a store that has very sexually provocative window displays. Afterall, Yonge street is a main street with lots of pedestrians and vehicular traffic. The rear entrance is for customers who don't want to be observed.

I like chatting with their female employees. They are very open minded and dress in leather with heels or gothic outfits.

As for their monthly leather parties, I have not attended any. So I have no idea of what to expect at such gatherings. I know they have a strict dress code. Go to their http://www.northbound.com/ web site and click on the EVENTS link at the bottom of the page for more info about the dress code. This might give you an idea of what to expect.

I have never attended any other similar kind of party or gathering. My girlfriend prefers to keep this part of our lives private. Maybe one day if she changes her mind...

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

welcome to the board

nice to see more guys from Ontario showing some interest in heels.

u should post some pictures of your shoes for us to see

Thanks. I will post some as soon as I get some time. Work is somewhere beyond busy right now.