My new ligh blue platform heels

ace_sk

http://img1.uploadimages.net/932653IMAGE026.JPG

The light blue platforms are the ones I bought in Edmonton yesterday.I walked up and down West Edmonton mall for about 3 hours. I got a large number of stares everywhere I went.I was wearing the blue platform heels with white knee high spandex pants.I like showing the whole heel and my legs exposed.I like to walk in front of the girls to see the reaction on there faces when they see me in high heels.I love the stares and giggling of the girls.It gives me more of a high.I even had a lady come up to me smiling and said my shoes were nice and another young lady came up to me and said she liked my shoes.I`m getting much more braver than I was a few months ago.I would never dream of being this brave.After the mall I went to the football game.I went in black boots with much smaller heels on them.

awesome looking heels. and congrats on going out to the west edmonton mall sporting those beauties! very nice. and i bet all the negative stuff you dreamed up in your mind about wearing 6 inch heels added up to nothing. now you have something to reflect on! fantastic.

nice plats I have the same style only with a black plastic unit/black Patent/PVC upper. I haven't been "street" heeling YET... maybe I might get around to it if/when I visit my sister in Essex! (UK) Gene, I used to hate plats too, but seeing a girl (yes she was a stripper!) at a car show here in Perth, Western Australia, changed that fact! later, TXT-1

Ace_sk:-) I'm not into platforms myself, but I must congratulate you and your boldness to go out into public wearing white spandex pants an platform shoes. It must have been a satisfying experience for you as you have gained some nice compliments from the ladies. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

What a hot pair of platforms and they look great with the spandex pants. You are VERY brave to wear an outfit like that in public. I would love to but don't think I could ever muster up the required courage for that, at least in the area where I live. Too many narrow minded people otherwise known as rednecks! Keep wearing!!!! :D

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...