False Advertising..LOL!!!!!

larry

Hello Everyone, Larry here and I gotta share this with you. I hope you see the humor in this. Last weekend Lena and I visited her couzin, Bob who's a professional photographer. Bob's mainstay is doing fashion photos in advertising for specialty and department stores. We were admiring some of expertise in his advertising spreads and circulars when we came across some pix of high heel ads. One photo spread showed the most attractive legs and ankles that I have ever seen in stilleto heels. Even my wife commented on the femenine poses and such. Bob showed us a full body picture of the model and his info.. Ralph M. Small in stature. Womens shoe size. 7. Professional shoe and hosiery model. Perfect legs and feet. ect ect. How many times have you or I seen these ads that focus on the legs and shoes and wondered what the actual model looked like?? .............Larry.

Love those heels!

WOW,

This reminds me of a tv show I watched in my youth. The Carol Burnett Show. It was a 60's-70's type variety show. Well, in one skit, they had 4 people sitting on a table type platform with a curtain hanging in front of them. Only their legs were showing. And all 4 pairs of legs were clad in nylons and High Heels. The audience had to vote on the best pair of legs.

Well, I think you can guess the outcome here. The audience voted and the winner was revealed. They Voted for Tim Conway, her cohort on the show.

This is one of my earliest memories of seeing heels on a man. I know even then I was interested in and wearing High Heels.

Does anybody else remember this show, and this skit in particular?

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

We never got it this side of the pond but I think that similar stunts have been done several times over here. Moreover, men are often used as leg and foot models as ladies.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Well? Does Ralph's remaining part match his legs and feet?

As I see it, Ralph has an upper body much like that of a male figure skater that you see in the olympics and appeared to very well groomed. Bob doesent know about my high heel thing so I didnt want to show a lot of interest! This whole thing was Out There!!!! I never would suspected that those legs and feet belonged to a man. .......Larry.

Love those heels!

I just remembered another one.

I know a woman from FL who sells shoes on eBay. Her name is Estigirl. Well to give her a plug, she sells nice quality pumps in leather in sizes up to 13, and I think somtimes 14. I have 2 pairs from her.

But, anyway. If you see any of her listings for shoes, and the shoes are being worn in the picture, her model is a man. She tells me the guy works in her store in Miami, and loves to model for her. You would never guess it is a man by looking at her listings.

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE