Training plan

RubberVicki

There are two types: One, sort of athletic, this was the one I took, it involves stretching and exercise. Stretching I us the pilates method, enough said go look on the net and you'll find out more. Exercise, out of heels cycling, in heels, walking several kilometeres daily in heels, rocking ankles etc... Two: The one where you sign into an agreement to do set things (neo bondage). If you feel this is for you I can show you an example of an agreement. Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

• 2 months later...

Vicki, I think to wear 7 inch heels on a long time basis is impossible. Just imagine evryday life, stairs, street pavement etc. Be reasonable - 5 inch on a daily basis is a challenge already.

Never without 5" heels, and always with a very short skirt

I wouldn't say that 7" on a long time basis is impossible, more like impractical. You can wear any height with training. Example; 2 years I couldn't stand in 5" never mind walk in them, now I can without any detriment. All you need is a little time and patience and the rewards will come. Build up slowly and you'll do well, rush it and you'll hurt yourself and I don't wish to see anyone do that. My feet are slowly adjusting to wearing higher heels (more than 5") and will eventually stretch the tendons and muscles to make them flexible enough to cope with extreme heels like ballets. My arches are also flexing further so I may be able to stand up straight in my ballets some day soon (3 months more like). In the meantime I simply stretch them a little everyday to their limits and not beyond. Doing it this way you'll gradually increase your range and flexibility. It all takes time. If it didn't there'd be no fun! :smile:

I have been wearing 5in heels in most places for a while now. I always in fancy stockings and lot of the time leather or rubber short skirts. I think it's time I take a another step to my goal of being a total high heel wearing and exotic clothing goddess.

7" heels, no problem for Wilt the Stilt Chamberlain (were he so inclined!) with size 15 (or is it 16?) male foot. Big problem for size 6 female foot. Not necessarily impossible, but the shape of the shoe for given heel height is VERY dependent on the size of the shoe. :smile:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I have been wearing 5in heels in most places for a while now. I always in fancy stockings and lot of the time leather or rubber short skirts.

I think it's time I take a another step to my goal of being a total high heel wearing and exotic clothing goddess.

Ahem. You can be the goddess of exotic clothing sure. But someone else might hold the other title already. :grin:

And that someone will be moving up quite readily.

Jealous? No, and really, there is enough room for many goddess types in the category. But still! :smile:

Oh I am just being silly....