Hello from Julietta

JeffM

Julietta has asked me to say hello to you all.

She has made some changes in her life and things are going great for her.

I am trying to get her to post again even if only once a week or so, but she has been very busy over the last 8 months, not just sorting out her life but also taking on a new job.

She also wants me to let you know she is selling her 6 inch black patent courts size 8UK here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3923408784&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

They are the ones in her pics in the back yard.

Jeff

Thanks, Jeff. I was about to ask you (in a PM) how she was doing. I'm very glad to hear she's getting along well. It would be nice to see her posting hear again. However, I understand if she doesn't return. Say its enough to hear, every now and then, how she is getting along and is OK. Please pass along our best wishes. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Julietta is another one of the old frequent posters from this forum that I miss. At least I'm glad to hear things are well with her. Please send her my well wishes.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.