Why are you here???

Why are you here and what's your interest in heels?  

259 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you here and what's your interest in heels?

• I'm a WOMAN and I like to wear heels, just because.
    • I'm a WOMAN and I find wearing heels erotic
    • I'm a MAN and I like to dress as a woman and wear heels
    • I'm a MAN and I dress as a man and like to wear heels
    • I'm a MAN and I like to see WOMEN wearing heels, but don't wear them.
    • I'm a MAN and I like to see ANYONE wearing heels (man or woman)

Ok... here's a maybe slightly interesting poll topic. and one I often wonder the answer to. The reason I suddenly want to ask today is that it seems that there's a couple of lovely ladies (rubbervicky and vanity) that are a little upset by other peoples comments. I think this is a BIG shame. I think votes on these topics may help us all understand everyone that's here. So my question - why are you here? in other words what's your interest in heels. It seems to me that the majority of posters are heel wearing men, but hey, prove me wrong, answer my poll! PLEASE VOTE! :roll: in terms of who you are and what your relationship with heels is! If you're offended by this question then ignore it! If you think there's an option missing from this list then let me know! I can add it! For me? I love to see a beutiful lady wearing heels, nothing more, nothing less.

tricky to get there right one there bob. im a man who loves to wear heels as a man in mens attire, and encourage that of other males too if thats what floats the boat. i also like to admire women in heels too, and easily distracted when driving or walkin in the street when i see a nice set of heels nearby :roll:

Ok thanks for everyone's votes so far. I'm surprised there's only been 1 reply to the thread and 20 votes (not to mention 80 viewings!).... Maybe some people were guests and could not vote? Daz- I know what you mean, I think there's some assumed ANDs in some of those answers, e.g. if you like wearing heels as a man then you probably enjoy looking at others wearing heels. I think it's interesting to see the male/female mix, at the time of writing only 1 woman to 20 men, that's quite out numbered! Other intersting things to note, a lot of the men here like to wear heels, about 50:50 with those that just like to look. Keep those votes coming and don't be afraid to reply with your thoughts. Bob.

I am a man and dress as a man but like to wear high heels. I also like to see women in high heels, as they look very sexy. I also like to discuss heel wearing with other people so thats the real reason I'm here. I also like to see the pics some of the guys send in and see how good high heels can be on men. But you didn't have that whole paragraph as an option :rofl:

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I am a man and dress as a man (well... except for some role playing and stuff) and I like to wear high heels. I would love to wear them outside too, but I know that my gf doesn't like that. I also enjoy looking at women (or man if I would ever see one) in high heels and I'm always trying to get my gf to wear them too :roll: She has a couple of pairs of high heels, but doesn't feel confident in them outdoors yet... but she's learning :) ATB hhs

tricky to get there right one there bob.

im a man who loves to wear heels as a man in mens attire, and encourage that of other males too if thats what floats the boat.

i also like to admire women in heels too, and easily distracted when driving or walkin in the street when i see a nice set of heels nearby :roll:

You're right. Unfortunately, the voting buttons are mutually exclusive...

Primarily, I'm a man who dresses as a man and likes wearing heels.

But I also wear skirts almost exclusively around the house - still dressed as a man, not a woman. Rarely in public - only four times, to date, and this more of my wife's urging because she thought it would be fun to see people's reactions.

Not much reaction.

Men wore skirts for thousands of years - why did we ever stop? They're so comfortable!

Man who dresses as a man who likes to wear heels. It's nice to know there are other people like yourself in the world, that is really why I am here.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Another update... the results certainly point to a strong content of heel wearing men! i guess I knew that but it's certainly interesting to see the numbers. Thanks everyone for voting... if you haven't voted yet it's not too late!

I'm a man who dresses as a man and wears high heels whenever he can. I love seeing high heels on women and on other men. Though only a couple of times, most recently at the San Francisco Pride Parade (not counting those in drag! :roll:) have I actuaaly seen another man in heels. Vern