What does everyone think about these?

Jay1

I like them. I'm a pointy shoe kind-a-guy but they look eally nice.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Well, I like 'em! I think they're cool! And with the boxed toe, I'm sure they're quite roomy and comfortable! If they came in the metric equivilent of 13 wide, I'd buy a pair at the drop of a hat! :roll:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hello everybody! Thank you for your comments! Well, they came in the post yesterday morning and I couldn't wait to try them on! They are sized UK 8 Euro 41 but they fit very very well indeed. They are very comfortable and they are quite roomy as well. These shoes are my first pair from Faith and the quality is absolutely supurb and the devliery time is exceptional - two days after I ordered off the website. Only thing was the postman waking me up at 6.45am on a Saturday morining! :roll: The first thing I noticed was that these shoes are INCREDIBLY slippery! The soles are that shiney I could see my face in them! I couldn't walk across the carpet without slipping and sliding everywhere! :) Has anyone else ever noticed Faith shoes being very slippery? Jay

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Exitman1, those boots are really nice! Do the soles become less slippery once worn outside or do they still remain very slippery?

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

yes they are still a bit slippery, but not as bad as when I first put them on. mostly notice them in shops which have carpeted areas... my previous faith shoes started to become less-slippery after about four/five days wear. My girlfriend runs something sharp along the bottom of her shoes that are slippery (e.g. a few crossing lines) to create like a grip type idea... it works well. It doesnt ruin them as after a day or two it just looks like its part of the shoe. But then again no-one sees the bottom.

Jay1:-) I really like that pair of pumps that you bought. They have my type of high blade heel and I don't mind the square toe box either. The information on the shoes just says that the heel is "high". Have you measured them to see just how high they are? That is one of the chunky heel types that I look for for sturdiness and sure-footedness. I haven't tried the Faith brand of shoes or boots yet. Scoring the bottoms will take away that slipperyness and make them safer. Exitman1:-) I really like your pair of ankle boots also for the same reasons posted above. They have the same blade heel and the same square toe box. I'd buy both the shoes and the boots in a minute and enjoy street-heeling in them both. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Exitman1, I would agree with you. The heels on the 'Cahoot' shoe are pretty much 3 3/4". I thought that they may be quiet when you walk in them but they make quite a substantial noise which I like very much! They go very nicely with dark blue jeans and even with leather trousers as well!

Exitman1:-) Jay1:-) The heel height on both the boot and the shoe are well within my heel height limits and also the shape of the heels, their tip footprints, and sturdiness fit my criteria to a "T". I would be quite happy owning and wearing both of those pairs. cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!