Some of my favorite shoes

Mickey S.

Terrific pair of legs! By far my favourite shoes are the top centre black platformless courts - marvellous! And well done for keeping your knees straight! Are these pairs for indoors only, or do you street-heel? Cheerfuly yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Counting from top left (starting there w/ #1 - and #2 being the non-platform courts (5.5") for example) I went outdoors with #7 and #(8,9) already. Of course, I wore long flared jeans that covered most of the actual shoe. But I didn't bother to get up the 'regular' stairs (most of the times you got those escalators there) when I was at the movies once (I wore the boots #(8,9) back then). So, getting up them stairs the legs of the trousers slid up a bit and revealed the heels. Anyway, huge crowd, no comments. During the movie I sat next to two chicks who wore some serious platform-heeled shoes themselves. They stole a glance but didn't make any comments either but I'm sure they noticed... CU! -Mike

JinxieKat, I'm at the gym 6 times a week: 3x aerobics, 1x tae bo, 1x body shaping and 1x Karate. Furthermore, the following conditions must be met in order to get good pictures: o I must shoot them in the morning after I had slept enough, o I must wear nylons and at least (it's a must of course) o I must have put on my high heels. When I'm standing flat it doesn't look that nice anymore to me... CU! -Mike

I love the platform shoes with the buckles that you are wearing with the denim skirt. I would wear them with wide flared jeans. Where did you get them? Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

@gary0618:

I love the platform shoes with the buckles that you are wearing with the denim skirt. I would wear them with wide flared jeans.

I did! Felt damn good...

I got them from a local department store which unfortunately doesn't exist anymore. Besides that I haven't seen them anywhere else. The boots on the bottom row of my initial posting are somewhat similar regarding the base of the shoe. But I got them from a guy from Belgium. I've no idea where he got it from. I need to check the shoes' brand...

@dheel:

The only source I could find right now is a German eBay-Shop: http://stores.ebay.de/Mary-Moral-Shoes_W0QQsspagenameZl2QQtZkm You might need to poke around a bit in order to find the shoes. But there should be a lot more web stores in the US to get them from. These shoes have true 7.5" (19cm) heels but they are somehow easier to handle than 'regular' 7" pumps.

CU!

-Mike

@GrayLion: I'm EU43 or US Ladies 12/13. All shoes on the pics are in that size except the knee high boots (bottom row) and the platform loafers with the buckle; these are EU41. Fortunately, they fit quite well, though. CU! -Mike

dheel: those black pumps you asked about: it is called "high life", and available on several online shops - including Pierre Silber (although it is a closeout there, and only available sizes left seem to be 5 and 6)

Mickey,

I love the platform shoes with the buckles that you are wearing with the denim skirt. I would wear them with wide flared jeans.

Thanks, I will keep looking. But put me at the top of your list, if you ever decide to sell them. I think we are about the same size.

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Great shoe pics... I have just started to wear high heels openly infront of my wife(6 months ago) ...she is O.K with it but would never allow me out of the house in heels. She actually bought me my first heels, they are 6 inch heel patent knee boots with a 2 inch platform

MickeyS.:-) I really like the center top photo of your non-platformed stiletto heels. They make your legs look so fantastic and so shapely. Extremely nice set of legs that you can be very proud of. Anymore pics available? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!