Reaping what you sow

larry

Because of my work schedule and the rain, I have been puting of a few large projects at home. Well friday after work I got going and worked in the basement until 1:am. Saturday I worked from 8:am - 11:pm and finished evertyhing. My wife was REALLY IMPRESSED! Ok Sunday we had breakfast and I went into work to check some draftings and gauges. About a half hour later, My wife came strolling in with an overnight bag and that cruel smile on her face, wearing a white dress, red stilletos and dark full fashioned stockings. We were all alone in the building... She is ultra concervative and never wears ff stockings out, except for very special occasions, And me wearing hose and high heels outside the home is out of the question. Before I knew what was happening I was wearing my favorite thi highs, 5" black patent stilletos with cut off jeans and we walked through every room in the building. The feeling was incredible. At my desk, she sat across from me put her feet up and I could see the soles of her shoes, This drives me wild. Next she was sitting on my desk and rubbing me all over with her nyloned feet. After a few minutes of me worshipping the soles of her feet, we ended up on the couch in the conference room. Wearing heels at work was the catalyst for the most amazing high heel experience that i've ever had. I know my wife well and know that she enjoyed this as much as I did. I will never be able to wear stilletos in public but I believe that this is the next best thing. At this point, I'm still reeling and dazed, so I hope that this makes sense.. I can only imagine the euphoria that you street heelers get to live with... Bless us all......Larry.

Love those heels!

Great story, and you sound like you really enjoyed it, both of you. Long may it continue too.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Larry I am really happy for you. Do you think you might have forgotten some thing though? Its a womans perogative to change her mind. So maybe there is still hope for wearing heels outside and in public one day. Best wishes Jeff

Wow Larry, that couldn't have been a better situation even if you scripted it!!! The feeling of nylons against nylons is an incredible sensation, and given your setting I can only imagine how hot it was. Congratulations!!!!! :roll:

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

To all: I agree with Jeff on this one. Given what your wife did there I would say she has a great sense of adventure and I would not rule out the street heeling thing for you in the future. From the sound of it I gather you just need to get a very long way away from home to try it out. It's a "problem" that we all have to contend with. Let us know if that's it or is there some other reason you are ruling it out completely? Wineanddine