Stiletto Saturday

Saturday, Seannie & I decided to go out shoe shopping. We dressed up, me in my beige suit with an off-white frilly blouse and Seannis in a navy blue dress with navy pantyhose. She also wore her new Auburn shoulder length wig . . . she looked super. We started at the mall and found . . . nothing. We went to a store that we had often had success at and struck paydirt! I found 3 pairs of new 5.5" Stilettos in Blue, Silver and brown. Seannie found 2. A red patent pair and a pair of navy sling-back pair . . . that she wore! We stopped on the way home and had lunch with Samantha. While Samantha and I were chatting Seannie wandered up to the stage at the club. Unbeknownst to Samantha and I, Seannie had started talking with the band who was rehearsing and asked if she could play on the keyboards! She was quite good! The bandmembers applauded and we stood there slack-jawed as Seannie returned to the table. "Seannie! I AM impressed! I didn't know you were a musician?" I remarked. "Nor did I!" Samantha added. Seannie blushed and said "I just picked it up recently. The band said I could 'drop-in' the next time you sang here,Auntie. Could I?". I pondered for a bit . . . "Sure, hun. Love to have you. It would be fun!". We went home and changed. I put on my turquoise beaded gown trimmed in silver and my new silver stilettos. Seannie dressed in one of MY blue cocktail dresses . . . she looked . . . older and to be truthfull, this concerned me a bit. I looked . . . and looked . . . and looked before saying ok. "But you behave tonight and stay at the table, 'k?". During my first set I called Seannie up and we did "Fly Me To The Moon". I was so proud! :roll: She looked great and performed flawlessly. "Quite a day, missy!" I said to her. "That was so FUN!" she gushed. As we clik-clik-cliked our way back to the car we discussed the days' events. "So . . . do you want to perform again? Because if you do we have to work on a few new numbers!". "YES!" she exploded "That would be so wonderful! Maybe I could take lessons from Tim! He did offer! Could I please!?". I had known Tim for twenty years and also knew his wife & kids. "Ok, but let me talk with him first." LORD! Two entertainers an TWO stiletto lovers under the same roof! We'll see . . . Namaste', Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

I play the guitar and drums. Anita, could you use another nephew? :roll: p.s. What does "namaste" mean?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Yeah how many nephews could you handle :roll: And I also want to know the meaning of namaste please do tell, Anita c.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

AnitaC. and Seannie:-) I really enjoyed your little story with you and Sean and the band. What a great opportunity for Sean and I do enjoy your description of what you both wear. I see that she fits into your dresses so you both must be the same size. For the safety factor in public, please do not let her dress older. Let her enjoy her youth while she has it. Thanks! Your shoe shopping adventure sounds quite exciting. I really like reading what exciting things the two of you do together. Although being one of your nephews sounds great, I know that would never happen for me. I'm just happy reading your stories. PLease tell Sean that Dawn says "Hi" for me. Cheers--- Dawn HH :roll:

High Heeled Boots Forever!