5 1/2" heels

Paul (North-East)

My wife, who until recently had nothing higher than 4 1/2 " has, with my encouragement, bought her first pair of 5 1/2" heels. When she tried them on she was a bit aprehensive about walking in them. Eventually I persuaded her to try and I couldn't believe it! She walked in them as if she had been wearing them all her life ( no bent knees etc). I was so impressed. She reckons it was because she used to do ballet that she was able to manage them. As she is only normally a size 5, the angle of the shoe is very steep, making me even more impressed. Now I have to persuade her to go out in them! Maybe I should buy her a pair of 6" heels as a reward! :roll: Cheers, Paul.

But who is getting rewarded? Sounds to me like it'd be you reward for encouraging her :roll:

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I couldn't agree more! Give her a dozen roses. That way she'll feel special for herself, rather than the heels you'ld like to see her in. You've got to love her for who she is, not what she wears. More importantly, she has to know that's how you feel. Most importantly, she'll know that not by what you say, but by what you do. Good luck!

Thats cool. I would say encourage her to wear them. I mean I'm a guy that can walk starting to be able to walk in 6 inch pumps so if I can do it.... Don't go to far (unless she likes it.) keep it maybe as a house thing, maybe even as a sexual turn on thing, because it is important to be consederate about her feeling as well, but I don't think you have to go all extra romantic Don Juan like. But keep in mind my pathtic ass dosen't have a GF either.

It's all good. ~Arron.

• 1 month later...

Paul (North-East):-) You may be pushing your wife beyond her limit by getting her a pair of 6" heels to try. Since she is already at a very steep angle with her foot and ankle, you may be pushing her a bit too far. Maybe you should be satified with the height of her heels that she is wearing now since she can walk well in them and let well enough alone. Then again, maybe you should consider her feelings and ask her, without prodding her, if she wants to try to go to a higher heel or not. If she is truly excited about trying a higher heel, then good, and go ahead and explore that. If she says "NO", then you should respect her feelings and forget it. It should be HER choice, and no-one elses, being that she will be the one wearing the shoes and SHE should be the one that is satified with HER performance and comfort. Cheers--- Dawn HH :roll:

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I have to agree, a 6" heel may not be something you wife can handle or want to wear often. Better of getting her a couple dozen roses!!! :roll:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!