Newest HH Forum Member!!!

:) Hi guys & gals - Just wanted to let you all know I have been reading along with my husband, Dawn HH & have learned alot & have enjoyed the various topics posted by you all. So instead of pestering my husband about looking up things for me, I just joined my self. HOW ABOUT THAT! Tootles! Mickey68 :roll:

Mickey68:-) Congratulations upon joining the High Heel Forums finally. I am very glad that your enthusiasm has finally moved you to join. Keep posting and before you know it , you will be changing out of the comfy loafers into your next pair of shoes. I guess that now we will have to share the keyboard and stagger our posting times. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Mickey68:-) DARN!!! See you filed me up already, Hee! Hee! My mistake---Hey, I'm still learning too! You should have loged out, then I could have loged in for the reply. This is going to prove VERY interesting with both of us using the same two cans and a piece of string, (my web-tv), to do our posting on. Hmmmmmmmmmm! Cheers--- Dawn HH :roll:

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Yes, Dawn. It will be nice to get your wife's perspective on what you've been telling us for all of these past months. :roll:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

High, Mickey68! I, for one, welcome your posts with enthusiasm, as you provide a rare perspective as the lady of a man who wears heels. Please don't feel you're alone, however! Although it was the fashion norm in France in the 1700's, even today many men around the world (perhaps 5,000 to 50,000 as a wag) wear heels on a routine basis, and at least ten percent of them do so in publics. While it's rare, DawnHH is certainly not alone, and neither are you. Welcome aboard!

Bubba136:-) All of the things and facts that I have posted to everyone is absolutely true---but I will let the good wife varify that on her own as she is no pansy when it comes to speaking her mind. Genebujold:-) You are the first person to welcome Mickey68 aboard. Thank you for that and now I will unleash the "KITCHEN GODDESS" on you all. Watch out for low-flying pots and pans. Hee! Hee! Cheers--- Dawn HH :roll:

Bubba136--- Yes Bubba, thru my postings I will try to verify whatever Dawn has been writing you all, as at times I do sit with him while he is posting to the various threads & topics & I know what he is telling you all. I have in the past given him some suggestions on his wordings & correct spelling. He may be a retired teacher but his field was not spelling! LOL!!! All my postings will certainly not be about him, I do have opinions on your various topics of my own - as it should be. Hope my thoughts will be of interest to all you guys & gals. Genebujold--- Thanks for the welcome & see you have made your 500th post - shucks, I'll be in comfy loafers for a long long while - but I don't care cause they are very comfy for me. If my postings are a little "strange" at first, just keep reading over my mistakes as I am just learning to do this. Tootles!!! Mickey68

Paul(North-East)--- Why THANK YOU for the welcome - I hope we are not the first wife & husband posting team. Dawn did tell me back when I was thinking of joining, that there were other couples in the membership list. Well if that is so, I would appreciate if they would consider letting me know if they think I have over stepped the bounderies on my postings. Dawn & I have both agreed with each other on various post, however, we have also disagreed with each other on others! But that is what this is all about - RIGHT! Tootles!!! Mickey68

Lee--- Just wanted to let you know I appreciate your Welcome & words of encouragement. Hope to really start to read & get busy in some posting. I'll never get caught up to Dawn but I'm not concerned about that. I did do one post in addition to my Thank You's, however I must get serious with this. Tootles!!! Mickey68

Welcome Mickey! Yes, we have a good number of heel-enthusiast couples on these Forums, some married and some just "Seeing each other" - Daz and Jade, Dr. Shoe and Ruth, Yam Yam and Julietta (sadly now parted), Francis and Jackie, Erica and Jonas, Hoverfly and Texasbumpkin etc. etc. and I'm a happily married man from Bristol myself although my wife can no longer wear wonderful high heels due to foot problems. I've enjoyed your husband's postings (very keen!) and it's great when the ladies take part! We all value the ladies' contributions especially greatly, and you'll be amongst many, many friends here. We'll soon get used to your husband having the girlie name and you having a boyish name - much stranger things have happened on these forums! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Heelfan--- What a wealth of information to know there are that many forum pairs (whatever we are called). Thank you for taking the time to list them for me - I did recognize some names but didn't realize that they were paired up with someone else on the board. Dawn will be surprised to see the list - he did tell me there were some but I don't think he knows that many. Tell you wife I am in the same condidion as her. Used to wear HH to work & for dress, however after several TIA'S (mini-strokes) had to give them up - I can "teeter" around myself without the benefit of HH - however, that is not to say I do like the looks of them on other women. I have always been a shoe collector (in fact when we would go on vacation I had to take a separate bag for just shoes! And a must to shop for a few more pairs while away. NEVER CAN HAVE TOO MANY isn't that the motto of the group! Before I sign off, Thank You for reading Dawns posts & letting me know you enjoy them. When he first joined & was new at this, he was afraid of stepping on someones "toes" as the saying goes. Didn't want to hurt anyones feelings but I think he has gotten over that. Now I am not saying that doesn't matter to me (it does) but if I have something to say I'm going to say it & hope my thoughts won't offend. We are all adults - I think or we should be by now. Tootles--- Mickey68

Mickey; Welcome to this forum. I'm glad Dawn introduced you to it. Sad to hear you had to give up heel wearing. Have you considered using a walker with your heels? LOL Believe it or not, I have tried it. I know it will be hard to duplicate Dawn's posting pace here. Just don't be a stranger.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Heelfan:-) Thanks for the compliment that you enjoy reading my posts. That means a lot to me as I try very hard to make them interesting and informative. And then there is my sense of humor that "Leaks" into my postings on occassion. My only hope is that my efforts have been enjoyed by others as well. Neither one of us really noticed that I post under a "girls" name and the wife is beginning to post under a "boys" name until you brought it to our attentions in your last post. I'll leave the wife to explain to you why she chose that name to post under. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hi Dawn You said that Gene was the first person to welcome your wife Mickey. I take it you dont consider your self as a person then. :roll: For you Mickey a big welcome. For me the more women on this site the better. Jeff

PJ:-) Both Mickey68 and myself would like you to tell us about using a walker with your high heels. Could you give both of us all the gory details of that story? The information might come in handy for one or both of us some day. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Welcome, and post often. Liven things up a bit around here, OK?

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.