New here from Asia.

Hi all :D Im new to this wonderful group. Really glad to have found this forum :D Im from Singapore, and i do travel alot, especially around south east asia. Looking forward to having a great time here discussing about the things i love most...... high heel shoes :D Hope to chat with u guys here soon.

This is Xaphod at Calv's, a friend I met via the board. Guess what ..... heeling fun is much better when you can share it with like-minded people. Welcome to the board and we hope to hear more from you. Calv & Xa

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Welcome Asian Heels. We're all willing to discuss any issue that crosses your interest. Especially high heels. Singapore. One of my favorite cities in the Asia. I lived there for a little over two years when I was a small child. And, still am thrilled every time I return.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thank u all so so much :roll: u guys made me feel so good :D I would say that the high heel seen here is getting better and better, esp at places like the financial district which high heel pumps is the order of the day. Certain classy discos and bars too have their good share of spike high heel sandals. A sure place to find lots of sexy hh sandals is a night club where almost all the gals there are in those sexy spike heels :)